Beginners Questions I need your help, pleeeaase

sagamite

Recruit
Hello guys. It's nice joining the forum. I hope my being a member will remove complete ignorance. I have been demo trding for some weeks now but all seems to strangeto me. Then a friend introduced me to forex bastards, assuring me of better understanding of forex trading. I can't make any sense with the graphs, I don't know when to trade 5mins, 1H etc,, don't know when to trade a pair. In short I'm a confused person. Can someone out there give me a helping hand? Please who can make a meaning out of these mess?:confused:

Welcome.
Firstly read the stuff here. Not just the forums, but the rest of the site. There's a ton of useful info.

Secondly, head over to babypips.com and go through the free educational materials there.

Thirdly, get a demo account (or two) and practice.

Fourthly, have fun and try to make some money.

Welcome. In April of this year I was exactly where you are now and I wish someone had pointed me in the direction of babypips.com There's few better places to start your education but be prepared because learning Forex is like going to college. If you want to make money make sure you stay in school and do your homework. Take it slow and demo till you drop.

Thanks to you guys-zingcal and pharao. I'll take ur advise and start with babypips. Will let u know how am doing. It's good to know that someone out there cares.

Back