• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem I PLEASE NEED YOUR HELP !

I am having an issue with a company

Holla12

Private, 1st Class
Hello All,
I really need your help. I have been investing with a company in England called Wealthtrade147. I have been mining Bitcoin. They currently owe me $291,800. This has been such a nightmare and I am so deflated from fighting with them. They're bullies demanding maintenance fees, airdrops, etc. The guy who was my account manager was fired for stealing money from me and the company. He would collect from me a certain amount for a "routine" fee and pocket the money. The company doesn't feel they're responsible for what he stole from me. At least $8,000. I can't sleep, eat, work is difficult. Their website Wealthtrade147.com looks legit. I need some advice on what to do, what to say to them, anything to help me get my money. Thank You

Crying in Seattle
Lisa

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I visited the site and was immediately met with a disclaimer that you should only send money to the company account and not to the account manager. I assume they put that up recently, and it indeed looks like the company doesn't take responsibility if people lose money via an account manager. Do you have a contract / terms of service from the time you registered with them? If this disclaimer wasn't in it, maybe there's a possibility they are actually legally responsible. But this is just my thought process, I'm not sure how it works.

I am so so sorry to hear this. Some great avenues to check out in the post above. I hope you don't have to much liability attached to this

I'm sorry this has happened to you. I visited the site and was immediately met with a disclaimer that you should only send money to the company account and not to the account manager. I assume they put that up recently, and it indeed looks like the company doesn't take responsibility if people lose money via an account manager. Do you have a contract / terms of service from the time you registered with them? If this disclaimer wasn't in it, maybe there's a possibility they are actually legally responsible. But this is just my thought process, I'm not sure how it works.
Hi Dora
Thank you for answering my question so quickly. That message has been there all along. Here is the kicker, they want you to have an account manager. They fired my account manager for fraud when he deposited aer is government benefits check for someone else into my checking account. I saw it and called my bank immediately. They ask who your account manager is while doing administrative work. I don't know. I'm in communication with them right now

Hi Dora
Thank you for answering my question so quickly. That message has been there all along. Here is the kicker, they want you to have an account manager. They fired my account manager for fraud when he deposited aer is government benefits check for someone else into my checking account. I saw it and called my bank immediately. They ask who your account manager is while doing administrative work. I don't know. I'm in communication with them right now
Have you managed to sort something out since?

Back