I really really really feel INSECURE.

Working with regulated broker you will feel secure , your money will safe and payments are all in time. I am working in forex market since many ears never feel any insecureness . However my less skill and experience can cause a loss that can waste my money.

Working with regulated broker you will feel secure , your money will safe and payments are all in time. I am working in forex market since many ears never feel any insecureness . However my less skill and experience can cause a loss that can waste my money.

If we are having good trading skills with us then our trading abilities will improve with time and we will start getting a good income also :)

I have just recently started trading with youtradefx. Upon registering for a live account at youtradefx, they have asked me for my government issued id....bearing my photos, full name, DOB, expiration date, proof of residence (address).

They have also asked me for my clear copy of my visa card (back and front) and reminded me that the card must "clearly indicate holder's name, valid date, and the last 4 digits on the cards". Although they have asked me to protect my security by making sure"first 12 digits on the front side and the CVV number on the backside of the card" is blank, i somehow feel insecure.

Should I be worried? They seem to be asking too much of my personal details. Is this normal for a broker to ask from a customer?
most of the times brokers ask for a specific information to be visible on the document(e.g. date of birth, first digits of the card) so if you really feel that insecure of showing your personal data to the entity to whom you ought to trust your capital...... well, then you can always ask your broker if you can hide some of the info. but if that's not enough then the best advice is to move on and start with the broker whom you will trust.

most of the times brokers ask for a specific information to be visible on the document(e.g. date of birth, first digits of the card) so if you really feel that insecure of showing your personal data to the entity to whom you ought to trust your capital...... well, then you can always ask your broker if you can hide some of the info. but if that's not enough then the best advice is to move on and start with the broker whom you will trust.

If the document is "tempered" to hide some info, I doubt the brokers will accept it.

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling insecure. It's important to remember that feeling insecure is something many people experience from time to time, and you're not alone. Few suggestions to help you address and cope with insecurity:
  1. Practice Self-Compassion
  2. Identify and Challenge Negative Thoughts
  3. Seek Support
  4. Focus on Personal Growth
  5. Practice Self-Care
  6. Challenge Yourself Gradually
  7. Seek Professional Help if Needed
Make sure of overcoming insecurity takes time and patience. It's a journey of self-discovery and growth. Focus on your progress, embrace your uniqueness, and be gentle with yourself. With time and effort, you can develop a greater sense of self-confidence and security in who you are.

Back