I really really really feel INSECURE.

Unless the US government decides bitcoins are being used for very bad things. Then your bitcoins will become as worthless as all the dollars people had deposited with Liberty Reserve.

Never, but I am ever trying to open bitcoin account but now already forgetting the number, I see many broker now also offer bitcoin as instrument trading, but I am not use bitcoin to withdraw and deposit in account trading
Now it's a bit late for bitcoins, I think. Better to stick with real currencies.

Now it's a bit late for bitcoins, I think. Better to stick with real currencies.
I am still stick on currency as instrument trading, but sometime tempted with gold movement which on daily average can move more than 1000 pips although spread also higher than pair

Do not trade in metal until you had not big investment and high skill of trading. This will make you annoy when slide movement of market cause a loss in result. Be relax , do trading in limits and risk what you can bear easily.

Do not trade in metal until you had not big investment and high skill of trading. This will make you annoy when slide movement of market cause a loss in result. Be relax , do trading in limits and risk what you can bear easily.

At this time i would say that doing trades in the Precious metals is not safe for us at all and we have to learn how we will be able to deal with the risks in our trades :)

I suppose it's even better that your broker asked you to verify your docs, which brings a certain level of security of the deposited funds. scam brokers would never mind if you are a real human being or not, as long as you are "funding" their business, you are good.

As I may see from my not big but experience, all brokers asks for docs for verifying. But unfortunately it won't protect you from scam, escpecially when we are talking about not regulated brokers.

I am still stick on currency as instrument trading, but sometime tempted with gold movement which on daily average can move more than 1000 pips although spread also higher than pair
If you trade on gold make sure you use minimal lots. At least until you get comfortable with it.

As I may see from my not big but experience, all brokers asks for docs for verifying. But unfortunately it won't protect you from scam, escpecially when we are talking about not regulated brokers.

True, which is why traders need to investigate the broker first. Don't believe a claim of regulation. Look it up on the regulator's website.

Back