I Ruined my life with join with BinaryTilt

after I sent an invitation to participate in the discussion at the thread the financial advisor Denis Goldman send an email that contains:

"Heni, What I can't understand is that I explained to you we lost some trades, It's up to the market not me. When I won trades for you I didn't hear any complaints."

he spoke as if I ever get the money from his winnings. whereas I never make a withdrawal though. then I reply to the email with this.

"
I say this to you people Binarytilt.com. I just want all the money that I deposit in full. I give up on 7 February 2017 all my money as much as $ 9,000 an existing on my Skrill. or should we negotiate on the court or in the office actionfraud.police.uk?

if it happens I will ask for compensation for all my damage"

then he returned again:

"The money has been lost in trades. You knew there is a risk involved it's written in every place in our website."

Now I have to do? they were trading, all trading decisions in their hands. I am willing to join them because I think they are the experts. and they blamed me for it. but from the beginning they knew that I was heavily in debt and need money to pay for my medical expenses.Should not he personally warned me about the risks. He never told me that there is a possibility that I might fail.

when I asked about how the development of my money he always answered all fine.

Oh God, I'm so desperate.

please anyone help me. that money is the only hope of my life.

Have you try to contact win charge back recommended by colonel in the previous thread.

Have you try to contact win charge back recommended by colonel in the previous thread.
Yes I did, but there is no update until now, I mean yes someone from wichargerback reached me today but always failed because I was treated my son when she called. But I will try to reach her again.
But, yesterday there someone from lawyer firm that I reached, they told me that they have the real name and address Denis Goldman. But after I told him that I can't give them an initial fees they got not back.

I've managed to speak to winchargerback and they advised me to contact giambronelaw to make a class action. it would make us less cost to hire the services of a lawyer.

I beg all those who face problems with BinaryTilt what if we join together to make a class action?

if so let's make joint demands.

Henihandayani, have you heard anything new from Binary Tilt?

what is class action ? Do we have to pay the lawyers ?

It's rare for a class action to not have any upfront costs, but class actions are less expensive per client than individual lawsuits.

Don't think Wilfred Services will be able to do anything they only opened the a/c for Depix Holdings P/L in St Vincents to pay less tax, I did not get a reply back from them. The UK fraud police hopefully will do something maybe as Chemmi Holdings P/L(subsidiary of Depix) are listed as a London address but from my research they tend to change directors every 2 months. Denis Goldman has obviously changed his email address the scumbag. There is one other avenue which is legal a friend of mine is going through Wealth Recovery apparently they recover funds and take 20% and are a legit company in Israel. I'm waiting to hear back from her, I might have to pursue legal path. Binarytilt are the biggest scammers. They (Depix Holdings) were once listed here in Australia as a foreign company but not anymore and ASIC is going to blacklist them so now they are not registered anywhere.

People BINARYTILT is a real scam, they are professional liars, playing with minds.Once you deposit your money ,they will give you bonus and find excuses for not having your money back.All withdrawal request never work.Even their customer service are liars.They will steal your money.Their online address is in the UK,but they are operated overseas most of them from ISRAEL.I lost over £16000 in 2017. My brokers was STEVE LEWIS and THOMAS WILSON

Back