I SPAM FOR SUPERFXROBOT.COM - What do you think about this EA?

miki28

SUPERFXROBOT.COM SPAM ACCOUNT#1
I am new to forex and would like to get a good Expert Adviser. I heard about FAP Turbo, but it's not good. I saw the robot on Automated forex system | Forex trading robot | Best forex software | Superfxrobot - Automated forex system | Forex trading robot | Best forex software and am wondering if it really so good. Can anyway tell me if I should buy it or not. Thanks.

ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW PEOPLE CREATE FORUM ACCOUNTS JUST TO ASK ABOUT A NEW PRODUCT AND NEVER TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. PLEASE NOTE THAT I CLEARLY SAY I SAW THE ROBOT AND WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS GOOD. THIS SHOULD MEAN THAT I HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT YET.

MORE SPAM FOR SUPERFXROBOT.COM - MT4 Brokers Review - Interesting site

I bought an EA on www.superfxorobot.com and I must say it's really good. At first I was losing a little since I couldn't find right combinations, but now I make every day a few hundred in FXDD. Don't believe what people say about it.

LIKE MANY SPAMMERS, I AM TOO STUPID TO KEEP MY STORY STRAIGHT. MINUTES AFTER ASKING IF I SHOULD BUY THE EA, I REPORT MY GREAT SUCCESS USING IT - AND HOW IT TOOK TIME TO FIND THE RIGHT COMBINATION.

IF I COULD REALLY FIND COMBINATIONS THIS QUICKLY, I WOULD BE A SAFE-CRACKER. IN REALITY, I AM NOT SMART ENOUGH FOR THAT TYPE OF CRIME, SO I SPAM FORUMS INSTEAD.

I DIDN'T USE AN AFFILIATE LINK. THIS MEANS THAT I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I OWN, WORK FOR, OR AM PAID BY SUPERFXROBOT.

EVEN MORE SUPERFXROBOT.COM SPAM - Opinions on this robot

I am new to forex and would like to get a good Expert Adviser. I heard about FAP Turbo, but it's not good. I saw the robot on superfxrobot.com and am wondering if it really so good. Can anyone tell me if I should buy it or not. Thanks.

WOW, THE LAST GUY TO ASK ABOUT THIS SAID HE BOUGHT IT AND TESTED IT, AND WAS SUCCESSFUL IN ONLY A FEW MINUTES. I WONDER IF ANYONE WILL TELL ME HOW GOOD THIS IS?

Last edited:
I MADE MY FPA FORUMS ACCOUNT THE SAME DAY BBAYLOU ASKED A QUESTION ABOUT SUPERFXROBOT.COM. LIKE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ONLY CREATED FORUM ACCOUNTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS BOT IN THE WRONG FOLDERS, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT AND USING THE EXACT SAME BROKER.

I am using it in FXDD successfully for 2 weeks. Many people say it's not good, but I am making every day about $500 with it trading 0.5 lots. I was skeptical in the beginning but now I am happy I bought it.

SPAM PRETENDING TO BE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BY BRAND NEW ACCOUNTS. HOW STUPID ARE THESE SPAMMERS?

DON'T BUY FROM SPAMMERS!

Wow! The people, and I also did not know that here is separate topic for a spam. I cannot create a new theme yet. Do not object, if I press you a little? Thanks. Кхм...
If you have got tired of infinite tortures with program Meta Trader, here the ideal decision. The new robot living on 'www.freerobot2010.com'. He during an instant will solve your problems, and you can easy earn money.
It is all, thanks for attention)))

Last edited:
Back