1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I SPAMMED BEGINNER'S BOOTCAMP. MY CLICKBANK ID IS KUMARASE.

Discussion in 'Spammers Hall of Shame' started by kumarase, Nov 20, 2010.

1. kumarase

kumarase Banned spammer. Clickbank ID kumarase

i have lost in forex at the begining..this is normally due to greedy and over trading. then later i cahnged my trading style. now normally am getting minimum of 20-30% of my investment in forex. i use two systems i purchased based on the review in forex peacearmy. and oflate i found a website that host only the trading system that gives better result. i will give the link shortly let all newbees like me get some advantage and leave the fear of losing money in forex. i use one ea in VPN server EA name if forex megadroid and one system called forex morning trade. both i purchased from the following link .

FOREX SUCCESS - BEST FOREX SYSTEMS

forex morning trade is just ten mins work every morning. am trading with out any fear by risking only 1 to 1.5% of my account on every trade with good monthly results

FOREXSYSTEMS.HPAGE.COM IS MY PERSONAL CLICKBANK AFFILIATE SITE.

I SELL PRODUCTS THERE. I WILL LIE TO YOU TO GET YOU TO BUY FROM THERE.

IF YOU LOVE SENDING MONEY TO LYING SCUMBAGS, PLEASE BUY FROM MY AFFILIATE SITE.

2. kumarase

I spammed this in Beginners Bootcamp. My Clickbank ID is kumarase

if new to forex its good to purchase some better forex systems. but be careful about the scam. earlier i have lost some mony in forex and some scam softwares. then i came to know about forex peace army. i only see the review in forex peace army and purchase a product. As i found forex peace army i fount another site where they host only the proven systems. i will give the link shortly let all newbees get used of it.. i purchased forex morning trade system and an EA forex megadroid. both gives me good result with very very minimum work. if u are interested in purchASING GOOD SYSTEMS SEE THE REVIEW IN FOREX PEACE ARMY AND IF THE PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LIKK. U CAN PURCHASE WITHOUT FEAR..

THIS IS MY AFFILIATE PAGE. IF YOU VISIT MY PAGE AND BUY ANYTHING, I WILL GET MONEY. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR MONEY AND HELP SUPPORT ME AS A SPAMMER. THEN I CAN KEEP SPAMMING YOU WITH MORE ADVERTISEMENTS.

I NEED YOUR MONEY TO BUY MORE GOATS. I LOVE GOATS. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.

3. kumarase

I Can't Stop Spamming Or Lying

i was also a newbee once and lost some money in forex too.. then i came to know about forex peace army got some good people here.. then i started again to demo tradind. its always better to get some good proven trading systems. i purchased few systems based on review in forex peace army. and also found a good website to purchase. link i have given below.

i hope this will be useful for newbees

I AM LYING. I DON'T CARE ABOUT NEWBIES. I CARE ABOUT TAKING YOUR MONEY.

THAT WEBSITE IS MY WEBSITE. I GET PAID IF YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THERE.

I AM TOO STUPID TO MAKE MONEY TRADING FOREX. INSTEAD, I SPAM AND MAKE MONEY IF YOU BUY THINGS FROM MY SPAM SITE.

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY. WELL TRAINED LOVE GOATS ARE EXPENSIVE.

4. kumarase

More Of My Spam In Beginners Bootcamp

SUPPORT SPAMMING SCUMBAGS. VISIT MY PAGE AND PURCHASE FROM THERE. I NEED MONEY FOR GOAT LOVE.

MY CLICKBANK ID IS KUMARASE

5. kumarase

I Love Spamming Beginner's Bootcamp

try to use some good trading systems. but beware of scam system. i always check the review in forex peace army and purchase from a reliable site where they sell onlt best products.
    the link for the site is
    Http://forexsystems.hpage.com

BY "THEY SELL THE BEST PRODUCTS", I REALY MEAN THAT "I GET MONEY IF YOU BUY FROM HERE.

SEND ME YOUR MONEY. I DON'T MAKE MONEY TRADING FOREX. I MAKE MONEY FROM SPAMMING YOU.