I spammed General Forex Talk to recruit AvaTrade Affiliates

jellybean

AvaTrade Spammer
Hi guys :) My name is Jil and I'm looking for Affiliates / IBs who want to work with me and get paid for referring traders to AvaTrade. Send me an email to j.meiteles@avatrade.com and let’s discuss it further. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Spam Cat is disappointed to see an AvaTrade employee spamming General Forex Talk. Spam Cat is more disappointed to see how many times you spammed.

Spam Cat will eat you now. Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hi guys :) My name is Jil and I'm looking for Affiliates / IBs who want to work with me and get paid for referring traders to AvaTrade. Send me an email to j.meiteles@avatrade.com and let’s discuss it further. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Back