I think I have been scammed by finchrobots.com

Allandharvey01

Recruit
I made a small investment of £500. It grew to $8123 over 7 days which was extraordinary but due to my naivety in investing I didn't think further than my wallet. The finchrobots.com website where my account resides seems to be suspect as well. However, I was promised withdrawal on Monday if I paid another $500 in fees, which I did. Come Monday there is an apparent glitch in the system I have to pay a further $500 to short circuit the system and get my money within 24 hours. This is being held to ransom in my opinion. I have not paid and feel that I have now been scammed. I want to reveal these guy's names but am not sure what is going on.

I made a small investment of £500. It grew to $8123 over 7 days which was extraordinary but due to my naivety in investing I didn't think further than my wallet. The finchrobots.com website where my account resides seems to be suspect as well. However, I was promised withdrawal on Monday if I paid another $500 in fees, which I did. Come Monday there is an apparent glitch in the system I have to pay a further $500 to short circuit the system and get my money within 24 hours. This is being held to ransom in my opinion. I have not paid and feel that I have now been scammed. I want to reveal these guy's names but am not sure what is going on.
How did you get in contact with them?
How you deposited the money?
When you deposited the money?
What was your total deposited money so far?

Do not pay any fees or taxes as this is an attempt to steal more of your money.

Back