I think I have been scammed by Netotrade

FXbeginner

Recruit
I think I have been scammed by Netotrade. I deposited 500 initially and then a guy called Marcus Oliver asked me to deposit 5k but I said I don't have that much money so after much coercion by him I deposited 3k instead. He gave me 2,200 credit and urged me to have a margin level between 100 and 200 and to be aggressive in my trading. I am now in balance of $-813. The account history has been wiped so I can only see a couple of trades on it. I have been ringing for a week and Marcus is not returning my calls. He promised to ring me last Monday at 11am GMT but he did not. I rang yesterday and tried to speak with someone but couldn't get through to any section - support, compliance or the dealing room. I didn't read these reviews or do enough research and was conned into thinking I had found a broker who would help me place winning trades. I will now inform my bank because what worries me is Netotrade has copies of my card details and passport information.

How and when did you deposit?

Why did you keep trading as your account balance dropped?

I think I have been scammed by Netotrade. I deposited 500 initially and then a guy called Marcus Oliver asked me to deposit 5k but I said I don't have that much money so after much coercion by him I deposited 3k instead. He gave me 2,200 credit and urged me to have a margin level between 100 and 200 and to be aggressive in my trading. I am now in balance of $-813. The account history has been wiped so I can only see a couple of trades on it. I have been ringing for a week and Marcus is not returning my calls. He promised to ring me last Monday at 11am GMT but he did not. I rang yesterday and tried to speak with someone but couldn't get through to any section - support, compliance or the dealing room. I didn't read these reviews or do enough research and was conned into thinking I had found a broker who would help me place winning trades. I will now inform my bank because what worries me is Netotrade has copies of my card details and passport information.

Dear victims of Netotrade,

Good day.

This company depends on your losses rather your benefits. The so called manager tends to let you lodge more money promising you false promises. At the end you find yourself sucked out with no hope to get any of your funds. I lost around $134500. Recently I hired Giambrone Client Services to look into my case with them.
Their Scope of our instructions will be:

1) Review documents in your file;
2) Undertake some general research on NETOTRADE and draft an initial due diligence report on target company;
They will then drafting a letter before action as soon as you provide me all information set out below;
They will then try to contact the broker by telephone to confirm receipt of our letter before action and to ascertain if they are willing to enter into settlement
discussions
3) If so, they will, drafting an out-of court settlement agreement
4)They also contact your own bank / credit card provider and advise you on whether you may be entitled to claim against them due to the chargeback option or
any other statutory legislation applicable under the terms of your agreement in your own country.

I recommend this firm to look into the matter since they are expert in dealing with victims of Forex trading.
If interested please contact Joanna Bailey at joanna.bailey@giambronelaw.com.

Thank you and best regards

hamid195
A victim of Netotrade

Contact your back and see if you can issue a charge back. Email netotarde and tell them about your problem, and make as much noise as possible. If no result, start posting negative reviews everywhere possible, with all the social media you can grasp and demand they pay up!!!!

Also don't ever do online trading. Go see your bank, and let someone you can actually talk to your investing.. I am finding this out the hard way too.

Back