I tried trading with 24option - didn't see any results - so withdrawal

KarinaB

Recruit
I tried trading with 24option - I put in 500 euros. I wanted to start with 200, but the broker told me that he will help me get good trades. So after 1 week I saw no profits, only losses. Some positions won, but overall most of the trades lost, and it was in his recommendation. He said "when you win, I win" so I believed him, but according to my results it doesn't seem like he's on my side.

My account dropped from 500 to about 190 - So now I put a request for a withdrawal, it's been 2 days and I haven't gotten approval. How long does it take to get the money back ?

I tried trading with 24option - I put in 500 euros. I wanted to start with 200, but the broker told me that he will help me get good trades. So after 1 week I saw no profits, only losses. Some positions won, but overall most of the trades lost, and it was in his recommendation. He said "when you win, I win" so I believed him, but according to my results it doesn't seem like he's on my side.

My account dropped from 500 to about 190 - So now I put a request for a withdrawal, it's been 2 days and I haven't gotten approval. How long does it take to get the money back ?

:confused:
i say from 2013+2014+2015 go awy from the scam 24option.com
and only the smart traders understand the warning and go from the scam 24option.com

:D
forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/26798-24option-com-scam.html
:D

Thanks mohamd,

Where do you trade? I am looking for a suggestion.

Moderation Team Note: Do NOT ask for or give company recommendations in the Scam Alerts folder. Would you want your company's name to be permanently tied to a complaint about another company?

You can ask for recommendations in the Company Comparisons and Competitions folder in the Commerce Zone section of the forums.

This company has gone way too far. It's time, someone put end to their joy ride.

We have caught them red handed, have prepared a huge portfolio of evidences, and are preparing a massive claim, and soon to be proceeded at court, against this company, 24Option / Rodeler ltd.

Anyone, who are interested to take actions against them and/or, provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

You can also follow our thread "Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)" here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-24option-rodeler-ltd.html?highlight=24option

RAISE YOUR VOICE & PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE AGAINST FRAUDSTERS.

Learn From Others Mistake, Not From Doing The Same Mistake.

Always Act Smart & Trade Safe.

Karina,

Based on 2 days after withdrawal you can't file a thread through the scam alerts folder. Usually you should give it at least a week (international transfers and internal procedures may make a few days delay).

Did you get your money eventually?

Back