1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to get started with Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Beginners Bootcamp' started by ShawnRocks, Sep 26, 2012.

1. ShawnRocks

ShawnRocks Recruit

Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at shawn.wells1214@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    Shawn Wells

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Shawn,

Can I tempt you with articles about how to select a forex broker, how to avoid getting ripped off, and how to protect your money once you make some?

How about a complete forex course created by a professional trader from a European bank?

How about daily analysis from that bank trader and also daily trading signals from another professional forex trader?

The price - 100% free. All you need to do is take the time to read it all. Just click this link:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...3950-guide-fpas-free-education-materials.html

BTW - You might want to edit your email address out of your post. You'll be getting spammed by people who want to sell you 100% guaranteed forex stuff, 100% guaranteed account management, and more.

3. FringFX

FringFX Sergeant

you can make AND lose money. please keep that in mind.

4. duderex

duderex Private

try to learn forex from some e-books that available through internet. Open a demo account before you jump into a real account. This will help you to minimize the loss.

5. kaito kid

kaito kid Suspiciously linked to FBS Spammers

Start your trade with demo account, beside you can start your trade without need to invest your money, you will get experience in real trade.

6. FringFX

FringFX Sergeant

what is moc trading? never heard of it before

7. Aesop02

Aesop02 Private, 1st Class

Use the education forums here, or try BabyPips School. FringFX is right that you can make a lot of money in Forex, but you can also lose a lot of money. Especially if you're too gun-ho to begin with.

8. yideng

yideng Private, 1st Class

It's dangerous to leave emails on popular forums.
    and it's true that one can earn much money on forex market, and more people failed too. step by step and you can go further.
    throw away the dream and learn from the very beginning is what you need to do.

9. FringFX

FringFX Sergeant

ebooks can benefit or hurt new traders. most of them contain trash.
    it would be better to learn from articles/threads found here, on babypips, and forex factory

10. henyo

henyo Master Sergeant

I have a feeling I've seen this post before maybe in a different forum, and he leaves an email and disappears (1 post only) :D