I Want to open case Against Scamer GoStreams.io Broker

Hi CEO of Forex Peace Army & other Authorities,

Hopefully you're doing well, I're created an account with (GoStream.io Broker) approx 12 months before. I've also deposited 600$ via Skrill for trading dated on: 24-Feb-2022

On the Same day 24-Feb-2022 trade executed, but unfortunately my trade was closed in Loss 184.7$, on the next upcoming day withdraw request Submitted our remaining amount is 414.75$ Dated 25-Feb-2022

I was amazed when I logged into our portal "Stream Global show off this msg (Your withdrawal is processing After 5 days). Furthermore I've sent 10 emails but unfortunately no response was given.

So I request you to kindly resolve our issue asap and invite his brooker on your prestigious platform to inquire of why this happens?

Furthermore, I saw that Streamglobal has a 5 Star rating on your website, So i request to you kindly Blacklist to these types of scammers to avoid this from happening again.

I request you again to resolve my issue as soon as possible and I want to open Case Against GoStreams.io Broker so plz help me

Thanks for your Positive response.

Regards
Mohsin Ali Abbasi

Hi CEO of Forex Peace Army & other Authorities,

Hopefully you're doing well, I're created an account with (GoStream.io Broker) approx 12 months before. I've also deposited 600$ via Skrill for trading dated on: 24-Feb-2022

On the Same day 24-Feb-2022 trade executed, but unfortunately my trade was closed in Loss 184.7$, on the next upcoming day withdraw request Submitted our remaining amount is 414.75$ Dated 25-Feb-2022

I was amazed when I logged into our portal "Stream Global show off this msg (Your withdrawal is processing After 5 days). Furthermore I've sent 10 emails but unfortunately no response was given.

So I request you to kindly resolve our issue asap and invite his brooker on your prestigious platform to inquire of why this happens?

Furthermore, I saw that Streamglobal has a 5 Star rating on your website, So i request to you kindly Blacklist to these types of scammers to avoid this from happening again.

I request you again to resolve my issue as soon as possible and I want to open Case Against GoStreams.io Broker so plz help me

Thanks for your Positive response.

Regards
Mohsin Ali Abbasi
I saw you already left a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17975/gostreams-forex-brokers
Now,
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I saw you already left a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17975/gostreams-forex-brokers
Now,
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
My Respected Dear sir im new so I don't know how I will invite the company so I request you plz your are invite the scamer GoStreams.io forex company sir I have every proof of his scame my withdrawal still pending since from 25 date plz help me

Now,

OP Screen shot.jpg
Hi my Respected Dear sir I was Invited Scamer GoStreams.io forex Company yesterday or two days ago maybe I'm not sure. I REQUEST YOU plz help me and You also invite the GoStreams.io company because you are justis and plz ask from GoStreams.io why they don't approve my pending withdrawal since from 25 February 2022 my withdrawal still pending and company also not responding on my emails plz do it something for me because I need my money plz it's my humble request thanks

What made you choose this company in the first place out of interest??
Hi my Respected Dear sir I attached screenshot of my company invitation in your reply. Dear sir GoStreams.io Scamer broker still not come on your honorable platform and not replying that why they don't send my withdrawal still yet. I request you again plz you also invite the scamer broker GoStreams.io and tell them about my withdrawal because I trust on you you will tell GoStreams.io about my withdrawal and plz I request you also Bain the GoStreams.io scamer broker. I have all proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-123955_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-123955_Samsung Internet.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 6
My Respected CEO of Forex Peace Army Watch there are All Proof I Attached Pending withdrawal screenshot date shows clearly I was placed withdrawal on 25-02-2022 but Still not Approved my pending withdrawal I also Attached My live Account Screenshot and Statement. NOW PLZ you invite GoStreams.io scamer broker and Ask from him my withdrawal plz I need money urgently because due to lockdown I need money urgently

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220306-124712_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-124712_Samsung Internet.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220306-124916_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-124916_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220306-124849_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-124849_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220306-124829_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20220306-124829_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 5
My Respected CEO of Forex Peace Army Watch there are All Proof I Attached Pending withdrawal screenshot date shows clearly I was placed withdrawal on 25-02-2022 but Still not Approved my pending withdrawal I also Attached My live Account Screenshot and Statement. NOW PLZ you invite GoStreams.io scamer broker and Ask from him my withdrawal plz I need money urgently because due to lockdown I need money urgently
Follow my instructions carefully to invite a company to this thread.

Follow my instructions carefully to invite a company to this thread.
Hi my Respected sir I told you I was already Invited GoStreams.io Broker few days ago but still not coming go stream on this Great Platform Forex Peace Army. And plz tell me my invitation method or way was uncompleted or wrong so plz you tell me sir how I will Invite the company plz guide me it's my humble request plz

Back