I was defrauded by FBS.

They ignore the answer to the problem.. unfortunately
Follow this...

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/5098/fbs-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hello.. I was defrauded by FBS.. I set the leverage 1:3000 since the account creation date.. but I was surprised when I entered the account page that the leverage became 1:500 and they deny that it has changed and this has caused me a loss Large because the margin could not tolerate a temporary reversal before the price headed towards the target.
Dear client, thank you for contacting us! We have carefully studied the history of your account and discovered that you made a deposit on 18.06.2012 and then on 19.06.2021 you activated 100 % Deposit Bonus, which has 1:500 as the maximum leverage. After that you turned off the bonus after 2 minutes.
But after activating for the system the leverage of 500 becomes the main one and does not change back until you decide to change it. According to this change you continued trading with leverage of 500 for a whole month. And you decided to change it back to 3000 on July 29.

It’s sad to hear about your situation! We would love to answer all your questions more and solve all difficulties you faced with, please contact us via support support@fbs.com.

Dear client, thank you for contacting us! We have carefully studied the history of your account and discovered that you made a deposit on 18.06.2012 and then on 19.06.2021 you activated 100 % Deposit Bonus, which has 1:500 as the maximum leverage. After that you turned off the bonus after 2 minutes.
But after activating for the system the leverage of 500 becomes the main one and does not change back until you decide to change it. According to this change you continued trading with leverage of 500 for a whole month. And you decided to change it back to 3000 on July 29.

It’s sad to hear about your situation! We would love to answer all your questions more and solve all difficulties you faced with, please contact us via support support@fbs.com.
My account was created a year and a half ago, how do you say I deposited 2012!!!

1628263781341.png
This is the date of the first deposit I made into this account! How do you say that in 2012 I didn't even have an account with FBS!

you made a deposit on 18.06.2012
What a shame not to double check the official response and to mislead users.

Looks like that issue may happen, usually brokers have functionality to decrease leverage, but not to increase them back. OP, I recommend you to be attentive, leverage is a thin ice and you should always keep an eye on it.

My account was created a year and a half ago, how do you say I deposited 2012!!!
Dear client, we are sorry for the misprint, which was confusing for you! But please kindly note the fact, that the Bonus was opened by you, which was the reason of the change of leverage.

We apologize for the misprint again! And we would love to help, in case you are facing any difficulty or have any questions, please contact us via support@fbs.com or in chat right in the app.

عزيزي العميل ، نأسف للخطأ المطبوع الذي كان محيرًا لك! ولكن يرجى ملاحظة حقيقة أن المكافأة تم فتحها بواسطتك ، وهذا كان سبب تغيير الرافعة المالية.

نعتذر عن الخطأ المطبوع مرة أخرى! ونود أن نساعدك ، في حال كنت تواجه أي صعوبة أو لديك أي أسئلة ، يرجى الاتصال بنا عبر support@fbs.com أو في الدردشة مباشرة في التطبيق .

The bonus was taken only once and I canceled it immediately after that.. I did not receive a notification from you to change the leverage.. How was the leverage changed without my knowledge via email? Most importantly, I immediately canceled the reward… I want compensation for the damage I did

The bonus was taken only once and I canceled it immediately after that.. I did not receive a notification from you to change the leverage.. How was the leverage changed without my knowledge via email? Most importantly, I immediately canceled the reward… I want compensation for the damage I did
I guess the point is that after canceling the bonus, you need o check and change leverage yourself manually. The leverage for binus should be specified in the terms of the bonus and I don't think that the brokers should send some mails like Hello perhaps you want to change the leverage

Back