I was defrauded by FBS.

ramikukhon

Private
Hello.. I was defrauded by FBS.. I set the leverage 1:3000 since the account creation date.. but I was surprised when I entered the account page that the leverage became 1:500 and they deny that it has changed and this has caused me a loss Large because the margin could not tolerate a temporary reversal before the price headed towards the target.

Hello.. I was defrauded by FBS.. I set the leverage 1:3000 since the account creation date.. but I was surprised when I entered the account page that the leverage became 1:500 and they deny that it has changed and this has caused me a loss Large because the margin could not tolerate a temporary reversal before the price headed towards the target.
What is the reply from customer care to your issue?

ما هو رد خدمة العملاء على مشكلتك؟
مرحباً .. لقد أخبروني أن الرافعة المالية لم تتغير منذ شهرين .. وقواعد بياناتهم تظهر فقط في الشهرين الماضيين وليس قبل ذلك .. وأنا أتداول منذ ستة أشهر على أساس أن الرافعة المالية هي 1: 3000 .. وأخبروني أن الرافعة المالية ربما تغيرت بسبب طلب مكافأة أو شيء من هذا القبيل ، لكنني لم أفعل المكافأة مطلقًا ... وقمت بتعيين الرافعة المالية 1: 3000 منذ إنشاء الحساب ولم أغيرها أبدًا ، فكيف هو 1 : 500 !!! لقد تسبب لي هذا في خسائر كبيرة وحتى الآن لم ترد الشركة بإجابة واحدة مقنعة

What is the reply from customer care to your issue?
Hi..they told me that the leverage has not changed for two months..and their databases only show in the last two months and not before that..and I have been trading for six months on the basis that the leverage is 1:3000..and they told me that the leverage may have changed due to Asking for a bonus or something, but I never did the bonus… and I set the leverage 1:3000 since account creation and I never changed it so how is it 1:500!!! This has caused me great losses and so far the company has not responded with a single convincing answer

نعم ، كانت الرافعة المالية 1: 3000 منذ تاريخ إنشاء حسابي .. ثم عندما فتحت صفحة حسابي لدى FBS ، فوجئت أنها تحولت إلى 1: 500 بدون إذني ودون سابق إنذار ، وهذا أدى إلى خسائر فادحة في تداولاتي . ... ولا يخبرونني بأي شيء عندما اتصل بهم باستثناء أن الرافعة لم تتغير خلال شهرين ، كما يظهر في قواعد بياناتهم! ولمدة شهرين كانت 1: 500 ولم تتغير ... حسنًا ، منذ شهرين ، ما مقدار الرافعة المالية في حسابي؟ ولا يظهر لهم لأن قواعد بياناتهم تظهر فقط للشهرين الماضيين .. من أعطى الإذن بتغيير الرافعة؟ ومن سيعوضني عن تلك الخسارة ، كنت أفتح صفقاتي على أساس أن الرافعة المالية كانت لا تزال 1: 3000 ....

They let you have 1:3000 leverage there?
Yes, the leverage was 1:3000 since my account creation date..then when I opened my FBS account page, I was surprised that it turned to 1:500 without my permission and without warning, and this led to huge losses in my trades. ...and they don't tell me anything when I call them except that the lever hasn't changed in 2 months, as it shows in their databases! And for 2 months it was 1:500 and it didn't change... well, 2 months ago, how much leverage is in my account? It does not appear to them because their databases appear only for the past two months.. Who gave permission to change the lever? And who will compensate me for that loss, I was opening my trades on the basis that the leverage was still 1:3000....

When I called the company..they told me there was no change in leverage in two months..but two months ago they could not find out the amount of leverage in my account because their archive does not keep more than two months..i have been trading all this time thinking that the leverage In my account it is still 1:3000 as I chose it since the date my account was created...and when the price reversed while trading, I relied on my leverage that will help me withstand the temporary reversal, but the reversal resulted in my account balance being lost! And all because the leverage turned out to be 1:500 without my knowledge and without any justification!

Back