I was defrauded by FBS.

They say the leverage changed because I activated the bonus, but I canceled it immediately after activation.. so why didn't the leverage return to what it was before the bonus was activated? Also, why didn't they tell me via a notification on the mail that the leverage had changed at that time.. I recently sent them a message at the request of the company representative in the forum here, but I haven't received any of them reply yet

What did they say once you’d spoken to them?
They say the leverage changed because I activated the bonus, but I canceled it immediately after activation.. so why didn't the leverage return to what it was before the bonus was activated? Also, why didn't they tell me via a notification on the mail that the leverage had changed at that time.. I recently sent them a message at the request of the company representative in the forum here, but I haven't received any of them reply yet

Did you have active trades when the leverage decreased? I'd argue that 1:500 is plenty anyway.
Yes, I was opening deals on the basis that the leverage was 1:3000, and I relied on my trades on that.. and this led me to achieve huge losses as I did not know that the leverage had been changed

Dear client, it’s sad to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience with FBS! Please, send us an official claim with all the necessary information about your issues, we will be glad to solve it as soon as possible and clarify all your questions again.
I sent an email to the company..but the reply came as usual, they say the leverage changed automatically due to the bonus.. they didn't touch on my compensation issue at all.

This is bull mate. It’s a fairly big thing not to be notified about

Back