i was not spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamarto

Private
I was just asking about the 5 EMA forex system. And I received no useful response.

Now this is not a useful post as the original, thanks for wiping it out.

Please do not take it personal. spam is a big problem in many forums. And spammers have devised sneaky techniques to try and go unnoticed - by posting, seemingly "oblivious" questions.

Please ask your question again, what specificaly about the system are you referring to?

i was asking for advice whether that system (product) is worth of buying. I would like to remind everyone that one of the aims of "forex bastards" in general is to filter out good forex products/brokers/companies and bastards.

And in the process of doing so we must mention the names of those brokers or products etc. for otherwise it is not possible to share feedback!

So please take care and do not report anything as spam. Spam bots are so stupid that they can easily be spotted, but human beings have a better sense.. I hope so.

Back to topic.

Are there any recommended books, forex-products, special courses free or non-free, auto-traders, or expert advisors. I would like to be aware of all these stuff. After all I am in a new world and I need as much info as possible. Your contribution can help me.. even if it's so tiny.

Thanks,
arto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back