I was offered signals by a suspicious guy called Jason Forex - jasonalerts.is

When you lie CLIENT NAME REMOVED or JR Markets or whatever you call yourself but I will call you Pinocchio you should never dare anyone to upload the Truth. The truth has been uploaded to our servers and will NEVER be taken down. The world needs to see the scum we actually have in this world lol. You have been exposed as a liar and please don't change your Facebook username again or your username for this site again either because you cant run from this. I did say I would create a video and that's what I have done so. In this video he admits to making $3000 profits trading my signals which he made in a few trades and also admits to my signals being great plus loads more. He also admits to STEALING his parents money and using it to trade which is one of the worst things someone can ever do. Like I said before this time no screen shots just 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE. Next time when you lie at least try to make your lie believable so at least it sounds convincing. smh

Here is the Video URL everyone exposing this liar: jasonalerts.is/the-pinocchio-effect/

I did say I hope he doesn't change his Facebook username and he did 5mins after I uploaded my previous post lol

That was super quick...looooool

This is what a Guilty person does lol

People his new Facebook username is: CLIENT NAME REMOVED

he might change it again by the time this post comes out so please see the screen shot attached

You see now people the level of crazy some people go and stoop so low. Every time your username changes CLIENT NAME REMOVED we will upload the new URL to our site blog post so the world can see it and hopefully your parents will see this too. As stated the blog post will NEVER be removed from our site because we need to show other people and newbie traders that it is not always trading educators scamming students but in fact on rare occurrences ex students can in fact make FALSE accusations. I have been exposing fake traders and scammers on Facebook for years so exposing you was pretty easy. P.S. Don't change your Facebook URL again lol

JasonAlerts.is stalks unhappy clients on the internet. Any company which stalks unhappy clients on the internet is a company which should be avoided.

I saw the videos. You are so good at faking things.

First of all, when did I make 3000 euros profit? I deposited 5000 euros and was losing immediately thanks to your signals. In a video, people can still edit messages beforehand and that is exactly what you do. Don't bother faking the messages more.

Second of all, I blocked you and changed account name so that you and your scamming team don't contact and try to scam me or my friends anymore. There have been many other scammers trying to contact me after this.

Third of all, I don't look for other people and offer them signals like you do Jason. I'm just a normal guy who doesn't know what forex is until you contacted me and scammed me. You are the real Pinocchio here.

Fourth of all, your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and website are all fake. Instagram and Twitter follows can be boosted and there isn't much interaction on those accounts. The people who view and interact with those accounts are very few, and most seem like scammers just like you. Your website barely has any visits daily (I already checked the traffic on Alexa) as opposed to your claim of having thousands of people who follow your signals. I believe in reality you barely have any follower at all and have to spend all the time online trying to find people to scam. And the video, aside from faking your scam into my fault, is a campaign to lure into your scams. No real successful trader would spend time doing jokes like this.

Finally, talking about credibility I don't know how can anyone believe you. You don't even dare to show your face, Jason Forex is not even your real name, your company isn't registered at the FCA, you don't show your trading history to prove that you are a successful trader, just all talk and no show. That should be enough to expose who you are. I hope no one fall for your lies like I did.

MASSIVE AMOUNT OF TEXT REMOVED
JR Markets scammed me for. I reported you to the regulators in 2017 but because you used non regulated brokers to trade my money I couldn’t get anything back.

FPA Forums Team Note: Post copies of initial replies from the regulators or we will have to assume you are nothing but a multi of Jason.

Back