I was Scam by www.nano-markets.com

mariom25

Recruit
Hi on 22 December 2020 I invest the money on website nano-markets.com that was 4300£ in UK i send them bitcoin from coinbase. Right now the balance show me 23480£ profit. On 11 January 2021 I make request to them to withdraw the money and now its problem the not contac bac to me looks like the scam me. Do any one now how to get money back. Please let me know.

Without posting your personal information, can you share the reply you received from this company so we can see what they are saying? Also it looks like you are not the only one having issues with Nano Markets.

1610671898671.png
1610671977234.png
1610672042860.png

Yes of course I send them few emails about withdraw money and the send me this back all the time.

Attachments

• 20210115_104535.jpg
    20210115_104535.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 10
And now the not contact back and do not answer phone. I have record all the conversations with them jus incase.

It looks like a typical crypto-scam-page. Their IP is located in the USA and the registrant is in France, also their addresses are only located at 2 companies whose service is "virtual offices". That's very suspicious.

How did you find them and/or who originally contacted you to "invest" into them?

Last edited:
Hi on 22 December 2020 I invest the money on website nano-markets.com that was 4300£ in UK i send them bitcoin from coinbase. Right now the balance show me 23480£ profit. On 11 January 2021 I make request to them to withdraw the money and now its problem the not contac bac to me looks like the scam me. Do any one now how to get money back. Please let me know.
Before I suggest anything, I would like to know how you get in touch with them?

Hi my friend was invest with them and hi get scam to hi have this same problem and hi find them in Internet.

Hi my friend was invest with them and hi get scam to hi have this same problem and hi find them in Internet.
I suppose you are from Poland, right?
How did the scammer approached your friend? Was it on social media, like Facebook or Instagram, or was it on a dating app like Tinder?

Back