I was Scammed by Barclay Stone Ltd.

I was scammed 16000usd by Barclay Stone Ltd.
They claimed they are uk regulated company. But they are group of russian sitting in Azerbayjan in Baku and stolen my money asking me to give them 10000usd to keep my positions open til war is over because thwir bank is russian

I was scammed 16000usd by Barclay Stone Ltd.
They claimed they are uk regulated company. But they are group of russian sitting in Azerbayjan in Baku and stolen my money asking me to give them 10000usd to keep my positions open til war is over because thwir bank is russian
Can you share the full story along with the company website, please?

Can you share the full story along with the company website, please?
trade.br-stone.net
They approached me by telling me about pooled investment they called positive swap. They asked me to purchase couple of shared for a period of a week or two with fix profit of 1% a day profit called positive Swap.. they did it for one moneth and each time they came with new offer and larger investment. Last one was a 16000 usd on three shares for 15 days from 11th of feb to 25th.
From 24th they disappeared and was not approachable till almost all the fund went to negative swap. I tried to email and ask them to remove the negative swap and close the poaitions. Thwy nwver replied. Finally last week they called from a uk no thqt is one sided and told me that thw money was in russian bank and the account of the company is blocked and they can not rwduce the negative swap. They asked me unless I pay another 10000usd to keep thw oositions open, all my money is gone... long story short... they took it all and no one answering and the phone which is uk no, only a russian language message and you can not even leave a message.. totally ghosted...this the no in uk. +447458197062 and the guy called himself Paul Rogers... an indian by accent working with russian group and qll scammers and thieves.
I can not even charge back my payment. There is no one to help and tell me what to do and get charg3d back. Another company called and asked we help but pay us in advance 1600usd and after recovery another 1600... thwy are another scammer I guess...help if you can pls.

trade.br-stone.net
They approached me by telling me about pooled investment they called positive swap. They asked me to purchase couple of shared for a period of a week or two with fix profit of 1% a day profit called positive Swap.. they did it for one moneth and each time they came with new offer and larger investment. Last one was a 16000 usd on three shares for 15 days from 11th of feb to 25th.
From 24th they disappeared and was not approachable till almost all the fund went to negative swap. I tried to email and ask them to remove the negative swap and close the poaitions. Thwy nwver replied. Finally last week they called from a uk no thqt is one sided and told me that thw money was in russian bank and the account of the company is blocked and they can not rwduce the negative swap. They asked me unless I pay another 10000usd to keep thw oositions open, all my money is gone... long story short... they took it all and no one answering and the phone which is uk no, only a russian language message and you can not even leave a message.. totally ghosted...this the no in uk. +447458197062 and the guy called himself Paul Rogers... an indian by accent working with russian group and qll scammers and thieves.
I can not even charge back my payment. There is no one to help and tell me what to do and get charg3d back. Another company called and asked we help but pay us in advance 1600usd and after recovery another 1600... thwy are another scammer I guess...help if you can pls.
How did you deposit the money?
Is there any chances for a chargeback?

Back