I was scammed by Justforex. Not withdraw money

Got some important information.
Went to my local police department last week and showed them official reply from St.Vincent that there is no such company as JF Global registered with them currently.
According to the law, that means you can start a legal process against the concrete people working for Justforex.
Just collect Names and Family names of you managers and any other people saying they work for Justforex and go to your local police department. This is simply a criminal scam group, the data would be collected and send to interpol. Best way is to start with the your national names, cause they can reside in your local country as well.

Got some important information.
Went to my local police department last week and showed them official reply from St.Vincent that there is no such company as JF Global registered with them currently.
According to the law, that means you can start a legal process against the concrete people working for Justforex.
Just collect Names and Family names of you managers and any other people saying they work for Justforex and go to your local police department. This is simply a criminal scam group, the data would be collected and send to interpol. Best way is to start with the your national names, cause they can reside in your local country as well.
All of the people that work for Just Forex, all the "real banks" afilliated with them are based in Russia and its satellites. These people are government backed and much stronger than you think. Also usually the manager named Julia Johnes will be in fact FSB corp. Dmitrii Ivanov.
Wish you all the best with diging legally against them. Best you can do is ignore them and spread the word of them being scam. This is what FPA is mostly about.
If you are that much about revenge you could easily search for the physical addresses of their offices in Moscow, Vilnus and Saint Petersburg. If you lost too much money then you will likely also have too much money left.
You can pay local poor people, to go and say "hello" to the guys working in their offices and potentially ask them "why would they act like this".

Of course you could try interpol as well. Keep us posted on your progress.

All of the people that work for Just Forex, all the "real banks" afilliated with them are based in Russia and its satellites. These people are government backed and much stronger than you think. Also usually the manager named Julia Johnes will be in fact FSB corp. Dmitrii Ivanov.
Wish you all the best with diging legally against them. Best you can do is ignore them and spread the word of them being scam. This is what FPA is mostly about.
If you are that much about revenge you could easily search for the physical addresses of their offices in Moscow, Vilnus and Saint Petersburg. If you lost too much money then you will likely also have too much money left.
You can pay local poor people, to go and say "hello" to the guys working in their offices and potentially ask them "why would they act like this".

Of course you could try interpol as well. Keep us posted on your progress.
All of their offices in Russia are closed. They are illegal here. Could you give top management names if you know them? They are not strong, they are just small thieves trying to hide offshore from judgement.

@Petar888 Can you show us you trading statements? I will need more information to see why your trades are deemed illegal.
these thieves are deleting your accounts completely, you cannot login to personal area or metatrader to provide any proofs that you ever traded with them

As I mentioned earlier, I terminated my relationships with them like two years ago. My friends traced back in the day support chat to Moscow, Vilnus and St. Petersburg addresses.
I am afraid I will not be able to help further as of today. I would still bet my money they are still based physically in Russia and arround.
Hope you have good luck in finding them, and hope no body considers that site a forex broker anymore.

Back