I WAS SCAMMED BY ZURICH PRIME

HasanZaghloul

Recruit
Fraud, Deceit, Manipulate, Extortion, Presumptuous ..... and more .....
I have never ever seen or heard or recognised by any Company did that before in Europe .... never ever.

Dear Forex,
I'm Dutch man who live in Holland, and who was scammed by Zurich Prime Company.
I know you can at least stand for me.
I want help from Competent and concerned authorities.

Best Regards
Hasan Zaghloul

Attachments

• Personal ID .pdf
    67.6 KB · Views: 6
I have never ever seen or heard or recognised by any Company did that before in Europe .... never ever.

Dear Forex,

Best Regards
Hasan Zaghloul
Here is the link of Zurich Prime Rep
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm.../community/members/zurichprimesupport.150140/ go ahead and invite him/her to this thread. Also, here is the message what he/she left in most of the threads.

Dear Client,

We are ready to look into your case. Please submit your complaint here https://zurichprime.com/file-a-complaint/
We will review it and get back to you!

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Zurich Prime Support Team

Dear Forex,

Best Regards
Hasan Zaghloul
These is what all these unregulated brokers do. I have been a victim in similar circumstance. Have you taken any step against them so far?

Here is the link of Zurich Prime Rep
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm.../community/members/zurichprimesupport.150140/ go ahead and invite him/her to this thread. Also, here is the message what he/she left in most of the threads.
I already did submit my complaint many time in this website without answer from your company, last time was 28 July 2017, As always they Ignore, Manipulate, Lie, Promise .... many bad treatment from your company at least till now, I'm tired to said that ... and I will say it again people who work in your company stole all my money. you can follow the steps that they did in my account and you can see all cheating and lie and fake Information that they give about all treatment to make reason to stole my money.
Account number : 702624

I want my Money Back.

Here prove that I already submit my complaint

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 18.24.09.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 18.24.09.png
    870.5 KB · Views: 0
Contact your bank if you deposit by credit card and initiate a chargeback.

Also, can you please elaborate on what exactly happened? Would be good to know the full story, in chronological order to help expose these scammers, and don't feel like you have to give away any personal info here either.

Back