Services Offered I will code mt4/mt5 robot ea / Indicators for free

yellowman226

Recruit
Hello all. I'm a programmer and trader for over 10 years and has coded over 1000 experts over the years. I can help you code your forex tools (mt4/mt5)for free if very simple or consists of a single mt4/5 default Indicator

I'll however charge from $10 only for coding other robust strategies .

You can contact me on WhatsApp to get started +2349072822255

Hello all. I'm a programmer and trader for over 10 years and has coded over 1000 experts over the years. I can help you code your forex tools (mt4/mt5)for free if very simple or consists of a single mt4/5 default Indicator

Hello, Sir, I Need this one for MT5. Can you create it for free?
----------------------------------------------------------

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| a_info.mq4 |
//| Copyright © 2010, Elmare |

Remaining Text Deleted

FPA Forums Team Note: Recoding someone else's copyrighted code without permission would be software piracy and an illegal copyright violation.

This is a scammer. I discussed with this person on whatsapp regarding mt5 coding of my strategy. The person agreed and discussed with me and agreed to deliver the EA within 72 hours. He requested me to send $20as advance and balance $ 30 post delivery. of the EA. Its now 21 days and the person is not delivering it. Also not replying to messages. I request everyone to stay away from this nigerian scammer.

Are you still taking codes? I am trying to combind two indicators to one and get an up arrow or a down arrow and mobile push when both indicators agree. wavey tunnel test is how I tried to combind them

Hello there, First of all، thank you for your efforts، is there a way you or other link maybe you know convert a tradingview pine script indicator to MQL5?

Hello and thanks to the programmers, I wnat a MT5 indicator to push notification and alert to me with this criteria:

Double RSI With SMA based on first RSI
RSI(A), RSI(B), SMA(C) based on RSI(A)
Draw level 0,30,40,50,60,70,100

Indicator push notification and alert when (Buy Condition):
RSI(A) Cross Up Level X(option to choose level on setting)
And when RSI(B) Cross Up SMA(C)
Then send push notification and alert
Option to choose Alert on current candle or when candle closing

In Opposite Condition
Indicator push notification and alert when (Sell Condition):
RSI(A) Cross Down Level X(option to choose level on setting)
And when RSI(B) Cross Down SMA(C)
Then send push notification and alert
Option to choose Alert on current candle or when candle closing

Thanks a lot
1f64f.png

Hello programmers.
Happy New Year.

I am turning to you for help. I have several profitable strategies. And I would like you to create a trading robot based on them.

I am disabled due to illness and not rich, I do not have the funds for programming.

Therefore, I ask you to help and create a trading robot using my algorithm.
I am attaching the technical specifications resalts of trading.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to attach indicators here. So write me your email and I will send you indicators.

Attachments

• TECHNICAL TASK 1.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DetailedStatement2.gif
    DetailedStatement2.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 1
Back