Services Offered I will help you get your money back from scammers. No prepayment needed

After working for forex brokers and binary option dealers for years I know the industry inside and out.

If you need any help with getting your money back from a scam company I am your guy!

I am not affiliated with any wealth recovery company and work only by myself. The only fee I charge is 15 % of the recovered amount after your case is won. No retainers, no legal fees. You pay nothing upfront.

You can send me your cases for review at online.fraud.expert @gmail,com . I will get back to you ASAP to develop a strategy for getting your hard earned cash.

Please make sure to include the following information:

How did you make the payment - Credit Card, Wire transfer or online wallet
How long ago did you deposit
Which scam site defrauded you

Hello,
I've been mislead by a forex broker that is now charging me with various high fees for no reason and not accepting my withdrawal requests. Can you please help me in this case? I just sent the details over mail.
Thank you in advance!

Online Fraud Expert,
I would like to thank you for the professional attitiude and efforts on my case!
With your help I managed to finally withdraw my money from the broker which turned to be a complete scammer.
TOTALLY RECOMMEND this guy!

Back