Services Offered I Will Trade Your Forex Account - Up To 300% Profit Per Month

Claudem

Recruit
Hi,

I'm in Sydney, Australia, and would be happy to trade someone's forex account for them.

It's a 50/50 profit share, and you would expect a total average per month of between 100 and 200% per month. I will be using several quality expert advisor programs, already tested.

I am also looking into doing some manual trading on the account, with a top signal service, so percent per month may get higher than above figures.

Minimum amount is $3000 USD (preferably 5000 and over). You can open up your own MT4 brokerage account, and just provide me access to the platform, for the trading. I already have clients here in Sydney.

Please email me at cvmenna at hotmail.com. Let's make some money together with this.. I have a background in trading (about 10 years), wealth creation/finances, and business.

Best Regards,

Claude

PS I can also be more aggressive with the trading if you wish, and aim for higher profits. It's up you, although more risk would be involved.

Last edited:
Hi Claude,

Are you able to provide any proof (eg investor login details) for a few of the accounts you manage ?

Thanks

Michael

Hi,

I'm in Sydney, Australia, and would be happy to trade someone's forex account for them.

It's a 50/50 profit share, and you would expect a total average per month of between 100 and 200% per month. I will be using several quality expert advisor programs, already tested.

I am also looking into doing some manual trading on the account, with a top signal service, so percent per month may get higher than above figures.

Minimum amount is $3000 USD (preferably 5000 and over). You can open up your own MT4 brokerage account, and just provide me access to the platform, for the trading. I already have clients here in Sydney.

Please email me at cvmenna at hotmail.com. Let's make some money together with this.. I have a background in trading (about 10 years), wealth creation/finances, and business.

Best Regards,

Claude

PS I can also be more aggressive with the trading if you wish, and aim for higher profits. It's up you, although more risk would be involved.

It is very funny how easily someone can lie, just to steal some money... haha

so did Bernie Madoff

Hi,

Best Regards,

Claude

I am printing this post out and gonna frame it above Bernies picture.:)

Interested to contact you for forex managed account services.

Hi Claude,

I am interested in your forex managed account service. What is your email and contact numbers to discuss more. Investment is not an issue.

Also would like to see live account statement (without account name and number)

You can send your response to raj.05@hotmail.com

Regards,

Raj

Hi,

Best Regards,

Claude

Please note, I now handle introductions to a professionally and high profit managed account fund, which gives returns on average of 25-100% per month.

The highest month has been 102% in March since started, and lowest has been about 50%; so excellent returns, from a team of pro bank traders, with up to 20 years trading experience.

Actual results have been: 53% profits in Feb, 102% in March, aprox 50% in April, & 53% in May.

See for proof/verification - Forex By Pros System by Forex_By_Pros | Myfxbook & Forex By Pros System by Forex_By_Pros | Myfxbook BOTH SYSTEMS REMOVED FROM MYFXBOOK

For more details and to join, please email me.

I do not personally trade people's accounts these days; just do introductions for this pro managed fund.

Thanks kindly

Another day, another BS claim about being able to magically make tons of money.

no, I assure you this is real profits made monthly, by REAL bank traders, with up to 20 years experience.

If you are too sceptical to believe what's stated and in front of your eyes, please keep your opinions to yourself.

Please see ebay.com/itm/221787291342?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 for more details.

For anyone to contact me regarding this fund, please email me.

Thank you kindly

Back