I would like to start own hedge fund

Bulls & Bears

Recruit
Hi,

first of all, excuse my mistakes in English in my comments, it´s my 3rd language and i am from elementary school for so long so my grammar is lost in past.
Reason why i sign in is that me and my friends want to start own hedge fund. Bold act, right?

something about me (Long story short) :

i was interested in business as long as i remember.to start own company like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. That innocent childhood. My first bigger action was at my 15, when we had in the city mobile outdoor cinema.Everybody was there to watch movie, i saw opportunity to sell beer for sitting people. ( I am from the Czech republic, so drink beer is our national sport.). Technically it is legal because sell beer to kids its strictly prohibited but and i was selling the beer (got it from mum).

next "big thing" hit me when i was on high school. ~16-17 years old. My mum was at finance , had two mobile phones (personal, work) and new device called PDA (big touch screen,pen, you had basic apps there, calendar,contacts etc) from Nokia to looks good in front of costumers.
those phones ring all day long, hate it. but my mind goes like this: why she have two phones, when one phone is enogh, why she have pda and phone, just put sim card and in pda and you can have all in one device. it was 5-7years before iphone came up. i went to my mum that i have business idea. But she reject this , you need to finish high school, then go to university etc. i was mad and i left with words : " Once someone connects these two devices, he will be rich".

after the years i know the answer, 600 bil USD .

then there were nothing interesting for 3 years, university= party, alcohol, women...ehm,study...

next idea was to build robot: use electroactive polymers(Synthetic muscle fiber) instead of those stupid Stepper motors which are used today. once it will be fine but its long time to research those materials and i like my life.not for me. but robots need mind, right.and software is far behind hardware. so i was interested in artificial intelligence studies, or at least the best what we have now.
Of course our first hit was to use this technology for trading.And here we are now. Starting own hedge fund based on this idea. rest will be in our thread how we start own hedge fund. i will link it later here:

Tomas K.

Because of companies blackmailing people into hiding factual complaints, edits are only permitted for a very short time after posting.

Something else you may want to consider. I'm pretty sure the evil admin will permit discussion the idea of how to create a hedge fund in this section of the folder. If it progresses to actually naming the fund and seeking clients, you'll want to ask him to move (and rename) the thread to somewhere in the Commerce Zone.

Before it gets that far, you should check with your national regulators. As an example, in the US, anything approaching even a small hedge fund in size will require some licenses and registrations.

Thank you Pharaoh, so i will try to chat with admins about that problem.
The story about how we start a hedge fund will be in another thread.

Back