• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ii investments aka i2 investments

General discussions of a financial company
On the 9th of March of this year I deposited 10,000 euros into this I2 Investments after seeing the advertised returns and also positive feedback on forum sites including this one. The account grow to almost 18,000 euros in the space of almost 6 months, On the 1st of September I log on to check my account, only to find that this has plummeted down to around 1100 euros overnight. I contacted the company, I was told it was due to high bitcoin volatility without any evidence to support this. This has seriously devastated me and Im wondering if there is any possibility of taking legal action against them as I don't believe the whole account was lost overnight.
On the 9th of March of this year I deposited 10,000 euros into this I2 Investments after seeing the advertised returns and also positive feedback on forum sites including this one. The account grow to almost 18,000 euros in the space of almost 6 months, On the 1st of September I log on to check my account, only to find that this has plummeted down to around 1100 euros overnight. I contacted the company, I was told it was due to high bitcoin volatility without any evidence to support this. This has seriously devastated me and Im wondering if there is any possibility of taking legal action against them as I don't believe the whole account was lost overnight.

Dear Terry,
I am also a victim of I2 Investments. Please contact MarkLeaver@gmx.com who has taken the initiative to take action against I2 Investments. Alternatively you can email to me (hashimstp@yahoo.com) your email address and I will send to you the list of summary of I2 investment data that Mark is compiling for all I2 Investment victims.

Dear Terry,
I am also a victim of I2 Investments. Please contact MarkLeaver@gmx.com who has taken the initiative to take action against I2 Investments. Alternatively you can email to me (hashimstp@yahoo.com) your email address and I will send to you the list of summary of I2 investment data that Mark is compiling for all I2 Investment victims.

Waste of time I am sorry to say... You can't erase a horrible trade and expect to get it back when broker has verified the loss.
All these "lawyers" on FPA are a huge scam trying to take advantage of traders losing money everyday.

Read: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/birman-law.50245/

Haven't you learned that high returns like this are always accompanied by high risk (or even outright scam)?

Higher returns = higher risk is a law of finance that doesn't change because of wishful thinking.

If BrokerDealerCompliance is just a shill regulator for anyone who pays a fee, they probably booted ii investments to avoid having to act on complaints. That shows that they don't really regulate anything.

Or, maybe BDC was created just to add some false credibility to ii investments.

Either way, any company claiming to be regulated by BrokerDealerCompliance is not really regulated.

I agree with Pharaoh. I also did a mistake because of high returns offered. I did well with my notes hedging, just because of low returns makes me to invest on BTC.

Aghhhh.
Lost 77% on my Moderate/Conservative setting yesterday on BTCUSD. I am so bummed, this was one of the better Managed FX programs I stayed in for too long.

These programs never last. I look at FPA Performance Testing every single week and look for the best programs to join and most last 6-12 months, sometimes a couple years like this one. Doesn't make them a scam, just the reality of hyper aggressive trading... I can report I did get my wd via btc literally 6 hrs after they "discontinued trading services".

Lesson to all... Withdraw profits regularly if you are going to gamble in these types of programs or any SocialTraders like Etoro or even the FPA verified tests at where both 99% fall apart.

Anyone with good Managed FX account doing 5-10% a month please PM me.... thank you. : )

I already learned a big lessons now. Structure notes can do well with 2% - 2.5%, but still it might be a big risk if protected area breach.

Are you
LOL, I think you should start your own thread about this random finance website from their old award buddy. Who cares?
All their clients like myself are happy, and nobody is complaining.

You are finding anything to convince yourself that they are not good or something because you can't join because of your country or whatever. Relax.
still happy?

I don't think I am the only one who saw this coming. I feel sorry for anyone who has lost their money, but the flags were there and my suspicions were certainly confirmed. I am glad I didn't invest and I would urge anyone to properly consider due diligence on these offshore funds in future. As for the supposed 'regulator' - I think you will also now find out that is all smoke and mirrors and if you are relying on them to help you claim any money back or even just hold I2 to account, then don't hold your breath.

ALERT : I and many others have been scammed by I2 Investments ( iiinvestments.com ) which has send email notification and also a notice on their website www.iiinvestments.com of discontinuation of their trading services on 31-Sep-17

I invested a total of EUR 10,0000 with I2 Invetsments (EUR 3,000 on 21-Apr-17 and EUR 7,000 on 17-Jul-17). My investment balance/equity was wiped out EUR 11,156.60 (94.3%) which on 1-Sep-17 balance is EUR 704.58 while on 30-Aug-17 was EUR 11,862.18. My wife, son and my friend also suffered similar massive losses. Based on I2 Investments email below on the selling and buying price of BTCUSD and no feedback from I2 Investments to show documentary proof of the so called massive loss I am reporting that I and many others have been scammed by I2. Please help. Regards. Mohd Hashim Shaari

Below is email thread with I2 Investments

Mohd Hashim Shaari

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 5:20, I² Investments
<support@iiinvestments.com> wrote:
Hashim,
Your account was with LiquidityProvider.com and you may verify the balance with them directly should you wish to do so.
And yes of course - we have nothing to hide.
Our trade executed a SELL on BCUSD (XBT) @ $4734.8306 and it went to $4767.1698
Even though it wasn't a major dollar swing on BTC compared to some other days.
Our FX algorithm traded it by points/pips to be a total of THOUSANDS of pips (points) in literally only about an hour. In total, over 3200 pips, and even 32000 pips on a 5-digit trading instrument. (@ €10 a pip even that's €32000 in our trading capital).
Needless to say, the software fundamentally failed at exiting the trade on a 4-4 digit instrument with far more volatility then ANY major FX pair. It would have caused a meltdown on a currency to see this type of movement, but it's now seen everyday in the BTC/USD spot markets.
We had further anticipating a long-term trend downward as were many investors but our algorithm completely failed us regardless of months of researching every system we have ever implemented on live accounts.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/08/22/bitcoin-price-drops-4000-wave-record-highs-next/
I hope this answers your question in totality. I'm sorry I did not share this first.
The pain I am experiencing right now I assure you is equal to yours.
Respectfully,

Mervyn Yang

Mohd Hashim Shaari <hashimstp@yahoo.com>
Cc:Wan Salwa Wan Hassan,Felix Lopez
1 Sep at 11:31
Dear Mervyn,
I find it hard to believe that all my investment balance/equity on 30-August 2017 of EUR 11,861.18 has been nearly wiped out due to a loss of EUR 11,156.60 due to one single trade BTCUSD on 31 August 2017. MY current equity balance is now EUR 704.58 and loss incurred is - EUR 8989.00. Based on BTCUSD
past trading pattern (see below) a loss of EUR 11,156.60 is definitely not unbelievable i.e. I2 Investments did not follow its own trading strategy and margin trading limit , maximum loss EUR 9.92 and maximum profit EUR 54.17.

BTCUSD -9.92 BUY 2017-05-14 / 2017-05-15
BTCUSD 24.09 BUY 2017-05-22 / 2017-05-23
BTCUSD 61.47 BUY 2017-05-31 / 2017-05-31
BTCUSD 0.00 BUY 2017-06-29 / 2017-06-30
BTCUSD -18.23 BUY 2017-08-16 / 2017-08-17
BTCUSD -7.54 BUY 2017-08-17 / 2017-08-18
BTCUSD 54.17 BUY 2017-08-23 / 2017-08-23
BTCUSD 0.00 BUY 2017-08-29 / 2017-08-29
BTCUSD 8.98 BUY 2017-08-30 / 2017-08-30
BTCUSD 105.73 BUY 2017-08-30 / 2017-08-30
BTCUSD -11,156.60 SELL 2017-08-31 / 2017-08-31

You need to show serious evidence of what went wrong and do so immediately. Until you do so I can only construe that you are not being honest and transparent with you client. I have my wife's (salwawh@yahoo.com) fund and my friend's (fwilliam@technip.com) fund also wiped out.

Please reply immediately and also call me at +60122406385.

Mohd Hashim Shaari

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 10:41, I² Investments
<support@iiinvestments.com> wrote:
Yes, these losses are very unfortunately accurate reporting we have just found out.

We are absolutely shocked and devastated. This was more than an investment to me as it was my life and livelihood the last years. Words cannot describe the feeling I have as the result of recent trading including my physical health right now. I had invested a significant portion of my savings in these traders and really felt extremely passionate about the six strategies being used. I can’t even put into further words my emotions right now. This is a true heart breaking experience for us. We vetted 100s of trading systems and found six we felt truly were the very best of trading and unfortunately our Bitcoin strategies risk parameters failed devastatingly because of the enormous volatility we do not see on FX/Commodity the last years or even on BTC last year.

All trading has now been ceased indefinitely.

Please proceed to download your withdrawal form and sign/mail it to backoffice@iiinvestments.com so it can be dispatched for you within 3-5 business days. Our brokerage PAMM accounts will be closing indefinitely and funds must be withdrawn entirely.

We are truly so sorry.

Respectfully,

Mervyn Yang
Manager

Attachments

• Profile – I² Investments _ Modern Alternative Investment Fund Mohd Hashim Shaari 12 Sep 2017.pdf
    198.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi Guys,

Keep the mails coming, if you have lost funds with IIinvesting.com , contact me; MarkLeaver@GMX.com

No trading ticket has been produced from any Brokerage despite multiple requests.

There are many questions surrounding IIinvestments.com
ripoffreport.com/reports/iiiinvestments/internet/iiiinvestments-iiinvestmentscom-a-fake-unlicensed-managed-fx-fund-vienna-austria-1364438

Reports about this company are already in the National Newspapers. The Times UK 13 September 2017 page 27.

IIinvestments.com have already been reported to;

The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) on the Friday 1st September 2017
Crown Prosecution services London Tuesday 5th September 2017
Interpol Tuesday 5th September
Metropolitan Police London Wednesday 6th September 2017
UK Fraud Office Management Wednesday 6th September 2017
Serious Fraud Office UK (SFO) Tuesday 12 September 2017
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IN USA

If anyone, including anyone representing IIinvestments can produce an authentic trade execution ticket from a registered brokerage including all the usual information, then please post it here.

Millions of Dollars have gone and to date, 13 days after the alleged trade no one has received a copy of the trade ticket from a Brokerage.

Mervyn, if you really have a real trade execution ticket for all the lost funds, why don't you post it here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reports about this company are already in the National Newspapers. The Times UK 13 September 2017 page 27.

I guess it's this article

THE TIMES

A British financial watchdog has warned about the perils of investing in virtual currencies such as bitcoin as it emerged that one fund purporting to invest in so-called cryptocurrencies had collapsed with the loss of tens of millions of dollars of its customers’ money.

The Financial Conduct Authority has cautioned savers against putting their money into so-called “initial coin offerings” that have exploded on to the market in recent months, leading to warnings that scammers may be taking advantage of the soaring price of bitcoin to defraud investors.

Initial coin offerings are often lightly regulated and the FCA indicated that it could say whether investors would be protected only on a “case-by-case” basis, meaning that many who end up losing money may find they have no recourse to industry compensation schemes.

Coin offerings were described by the regulator as “very high-risk, speculative investments” that carried significant potential for fraud and suffered from extreme price volatility.

“The digital token issued may represent a share in a firm, a prepayment voucher for future services or in some cases no discernible value at all,” the FCA said.

Luke Scanlon, a financial technology lawyer at Pinsent Masons, said it was “extremely unlikely” that investors putting their money into cryptocurrencies would get any safety net. “You will not have any recourse to regulatory protection,” he said.

Bradley Rice, at Ashurst, a law firm, said: “The FCA doesn’t want to inhibit technological development, but it is making very clear that the line between an unregulated token offering and the marketing of a security, crowd-funding activity or even a collective investment scheme is very thin.”

Jamie Dimon, chief executive of JP Morgan Chase, told a Barclays banking conference in New York that bitcoin “is a fraud. It’s worse than tulip bulbs. It won’t end well. Someone is going to get killed.”

The warning from the regulator came separately as investors counted their losses after I2 Investments, a fund said to be investing in bitcoins, told customers that 95 per cent of their money had been wiped out after its trading strategy went awry at the start of the month.

I2 Investments, which had an office in London but apparently was run out of Austria, said that sharp moves in the value of bitcoin at the beginning of September after a clampdown by the Chinese authorities had caused a “significant trading drawdown loss”. The fund, whose website was registered in Vienna, said it was managing about €26 million. It added in a notice on its website on September 1 said that nearly all of its investors’ funds had been lost.

“The Bitcoin (BTC) trading strategy implemented caused a large and immediate downward shift of several thousand Points/Pips that our strategy could not recover from due to being designed for Spot FX (foreign exchange) trading on four-digit (much lower volatility) instruments.

“We are genuinely shocked by the turn of our BTC strategy’s trading algorithm.”

Investor forums had warned for several months about potential danger signs over the fund, such as investment returns reaching as much as 15 per cent a month.

Investor complaints on the Trustpilot website met with a standard response from a company called 12 Trading, KL Malaysia, stating that the fund had “nothing to hide”.

“We are very sorry for the massive DD (drawdown) seen this week on our trading. As you know, we have achieved over 1000 per cent compound return and there was always a risk for loss. It is not ‘Scam’ ... We wish you the best in your future endeavours,” 12 Trading wrote.

Telephone numbers linked to I2 Investments rung by The Times appeared to have been disconnected.

The Times

• Harry Wilson
  • The Times
  • 11:21AM September 13, 2017

According to this article most of the money was apparently "invested" with a non-regulated offshore Fund.
But there was no BTC-trading within individual personal accounts of regulated brokerages.
So, no wonder that noone can post a real trade execution ticket for the lost funds.

I was cheated by iiinvestments.com and lost almost 3000 euro overnight. As indicated at Forexguards.com, this scam was filed at Forexpeacearmy trader's court. But I can not find it at Forexpeacearmy trader's court. Could you let me know how to follow it and how to fight against iiinvestments.com?

Back