I2 Investments

TerryNeville

Recruit
On the 9th of March of this year I deposited 10,000 euros into this I2 Investments after seeing the advertised returns and also positive feedback on forum sites including this one. The account grow to almost 18,000 euros in the space of almost 6 months, On the 1st of September I log on to check my account, only to find that this has plummeted down to around 1100 euros overnight. I contacted the company, I was told it was due to high bitcoin volatility without any evidence to support this. This has seriously devastated me and Im wondering if there is any possibility of taking legal action against them as I don't believe the whole account was lost overnight.

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
I verified it with the brokerage. It's real and I lost a lot too. Learned my lesson to always withdraw profit monthly.
Sorry to be bearer of bad news here.. : (

Perfecto

Recruit
On the 9th of March of this year I deposited 10,000 euros into this I2 Investments after seeing the advertised returns and also positive feedback on forum sites including this one. The account grow to almost 18,000 euros in the space of almost 6 months, On the 1st of September I log on to check my account, only to find that this has plummeted down to around 1100 euros overnight. I contacted the company, I was told it was due to high bitcoin volatility without any evidence to support this. This has seriously devastated me and Im wondering if there is any possibility of taking legal action against them as I don't believe the whole account was lost overnight.

Dear Terry,
I am also a victim of I2 Investments. Please contact MarkLeaver@gmx.com who has taken the initiative to take action against I2 Investments. Alternatively you can email to me (hashimstp@yahoo.com) your email address and I will send to you the list of summary of I2 investment data that Mark is compiling for all I2 Investment victims.

iMusingKiMi

Sergeant
Dear Terry,
I am also a victim of I2 Investments. Please contact MarkLeaver@gmx.com who has taken the initiative to take action against I2 Investments. Alternatively you can email to me (hashimstp@yahoo.com) your email address and I will send to you the list of summary of I2 investment data that Mark is compiling for all I2 Investment victims.

Waste of time I am sorry to say... You can't erase a horrible trade and expect to get it back when broker has verified the loss.
All these "lawyers" on FPA are a huge scam trying to take advantage of traders losing money everyday.

Read: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/birman-law.50245/