• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IamFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
i received e-mails last week from Iamfx regarding their connection with Sunspot. It seems they are parting company and Iam are going to tie in with a company called "Morning view". There had been concerns with Iams relationship with Sunspot and whether or not they were regulated. i am just wondering if this move is good or bad for Iamfx and their clients.

Does anybody know some others broker that provide web-based free VPS?
their + and -. Seems IamFX is the one...

Lots of changes since the last post

There has been a lot of positive changes at Iamfx since the last post.

If you have any questions about the broker or it's services, post in this thread and I will try my best to answer it for you or point you in the direction of an answer.

Kind regards
Paul
Iamfx support manager

Lots of changes since the last post

There has been a lot of positive changes at Iamfx since the last post.

If you have any questions about the broker or it's services, post in this thread and I will try my best to answer it for you or point you in the direction of an answer.

Kind regards
Paul
Iamfx support manager

Hi Paul,
I hope you are still in IamFX :)
I opened my second account in IamFX and still waiting for the bonus they promised ($500 welcome bonus).
I have been asking by email to support@iamfx.com but till today no one seems to response.
Any suggestions i should do?
Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Back