IAMFX Customers BEWARE!!!

Vernard

Recruit
I am having major problems with this broker and want to know if my situation is unique before I escalate the matter.
Firstly the MT4 IAMFX program failed to allow me to close a profitable trade even after I selected the close trade button 4 times. Perfect internet connection etc. Customer service acknowledged it was due to their server error and that they would refund my loss as the trade shifted against me. YET 2 1/2 WEEKS LATER I AM STILL WAITING AND WRITING THEM EVERY OTHER DAY GETTING THE RUN ARROUND YET THEIR MARGIN CALLS ARE VERY VERY INSTANT. I HAVE HAD 2 ON ACCOUNT OF NOT GETTING MY REFUND !!

Second: They have had MAJOR SLIPPAGE ON TWO BUY AUS/USD TRADES I OPENED i mean 1.0400 i tried to open yet it opened at 1.04146 (hows that for EVIL)

Third: their only method to close the account is by bank wire transfer that has a $50 charge to it so they trick you then trap you

My friends please beware and FPA please help me.

I want them to do the right thing and i will update everyone if they do but the trend is hard to ignore

Depending on the terms of service, you may be stuck with the wire transfer fee.

You definitely need to pressure them to refund the money that they promised you before closing the account. Let them know about this thread. Promise them that you will leave an update to let everyone know if they keep or break that promise.

If you haven't left a review yet, go ahead and send one in now.

@Vernad, Did you confirm those matters with the IAMFX ?
If yes than what they replied you ?

If possible attach mail or chat copy over here.

Back