IAMfx Scam

Arrowfx

Recruit
Today makes it 10th day of sending funds to this broker , Iamfx through their receiving bank Barclays bank, Seychelles. their beneficiary account name is Gallant capital markets Limited and their beneficiary address is British Virgin Islands VG1110. I have been chatting with them online, the likes of Silikov, Vannessa, Akexander,and Tim Grover. Initially Tim Grover sent me an email that he is my account manager. He sent another mail to ask me when i am going to fund my account and I told him that I ahve already funded it on the 22nd October 2012. Then he replied that he has seen it and it is pending. I have chatted with him online several times and he keep on contradicting himself saying that they have not received any funds from Barclays bank Seychelles . Now please can you help me to retrieve my funds since they are not forthcoming.

Remember we did business with them because we saw them in your list of credible Brokers:(

Today makes it 10th day of sending funds to this broker , Iamfx through their receiving bank Barclays bank, Seychelles. their beneficiary account name is Gallant capital markets Limited and their beneficiary address is British Virgin Islands VG1110. I have been chatting with them online, the likes of Silikov, Vannessa, Akexander,and Tim Grover. Initially Tim Grover sent me an email that he is my account manager. He sent another mail to ask me when i am going to fund my account and I told him that I ahve already funded it on the 22nd October 2012. Then he replied that he has seen it and it is pending. I have chatted with him online several times and he keep on contradicting himself saying that they have not received any funds from Barclays bank Seychelles . Now please can you help me to retrieve my funds since they are not forthcoming.

Remember we did business with them because we saw them in your list of credible Brokers:(

Email the bank you had sent to the deposit, asking for approve that the money had reached it. Also ask for a receipt approve from your bank that the money transferred had reached to the involved bank.

Iamfx is registered and located in Panama!! Says it holds clients funds in banks like HSBC!! Not a reputable name for Iamfx to show off about, we know HSBC financial problems worldwide!!! Or the broker LP's like Citibank!!

FPA don't have a 'credible broker's list', just a list of all brokers & Forex Scam list, some have warnings in its review page, others have verdict guilty(1 or more), & others with no verdict but stars rates according to people reviews.

Contact the broker again asking for final word by it, then post your evidences against the broker like chats, bank wire transfer receipt & any other proofs.

Invite IamFx to join the discussion thread. Let's all find out if this is some slightly misdirected transfer or if it's something worse.

Arrowfx- Any updates from 4 days till now!? Did you receive the money or did what I suggested or forget FPA path:)

I have sent SWIFT transfer copy but they are yet to bulge. Sometimes they now avoid me on their live chat. Their live chat workers like Tim grover, Silikov, Vannessa, Nick and the rest. I have taken a step further by reporting to Barclays Bank of Seychelles which is their BENEFICIARY BANK, but am yet to get a reply.

At least we know you're still alive:D

Post a copy of the 'Swift Transfer' in this thread(remove any personal info if you prefer)

Call or visit the bank you sent the money from. Ask to speak to someone who deals with wire fraud complaints.

I have visited my bank and they are trying their best to reverse the transaction, although I was told that I should have complained within 96hours of the transaction.

Back