Ian there anything like recovery from forex scams

Williamslee

Recruit
Hello friends out there this is my first time on this site I lost some funds to an online broker and I’ve been seeing reviews about help@refundback dot org
on review sites and google i want to know if they are real or just some other scam

Looks like another throw-away recovery room scam to me. The domain was only created on September 4, 2021 and they only paid for 1 year of registration. That doesn't inspire confidence.

Website has almost no actual information. The street address doesn't bother to give a floor or suite number.

My vote is to run away from them or anyone similar as fast as you can.

Another scam to add to the scam you got caught up in I'm afraid. Sadly this space is chock full of them. Best to try and avoid the first scam if you can.

Start a new thread and give all the details about the broker and how they scammed you. That might lead to some ideas about funds recovery.

Hi guys, i am a beginner in forex trading i haved been scam from JetCapitals. And as i can see, most of the recovery agency are all scammer too. I lost 50k in there scammer stratagem. Do you guys have some real solutions for this situation. I am from Québec, Canada. They ****ed up my life and a have to do something.

thank you!

I’ve been in touch and they are being positive and I’m being equally cautious. I’d let you know if any scam looms for now they are legit so far

The name of the website looks scammish to me to be honest. That would be enough red flags for me. Sorry to hear you've been caught up in these scams. Theres some trustworthy reviews on this site that are worth reading through also note a related thread posted by mods about "the best broker" .... its so very true how one may be good for one user and not another. Or for different trading strategies etc

The name of the website looks scammish to me to be honest. That would be enough red flags for me. Sorry to hear you've been caught up in these scams. Theres some trustworthy reviews on this site that are worth reading through also note a related thread posted by mods about "the best broker" .... its so very true how one may be good for one user and not another. Or for different trading strategies etc
Thank ypu for your reply. Do you know something or someone that can help me get my money back from them.

thanks!

They are legit I lost 200,000$ to the AA option and I paid just a token as upfront to them so far they've recovered 50% of my money through the chargeback procedure they use and I haven't sensed anything scamish so I recommend them

This is a scam for this reasons:

1) Very new domain and only for 1 year.
2) Domain is held for Privacy.
3) Domain provided is NAMECHEAP.
4) Domain is related with the same IP address as global-capital.ltd and bitpay-concept.com (scammer).
5) No licence un any country.
6) No names of the people involved in the company (CEO, analists, etc).

Back