IBCFX - IBC Capital Limited

IBCFX-Victim

Recruit
10 Sep 2014 i opened fund management account with IBCFX amount 10,000$ account # 26451 up to today they never issued my withdrawal request, not answering my emails, their numbers are fake or internet line, never contacting me and the account is active with equity 18000$.

They Scammed me and 3 other friends in Kuwait. I have lot of critical information about them and their actual location and physical address and documents that proves their true identity, owners real name and address those information will help any victim to open court case against them or the owner in particular.I will release those info if they dont return my money.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 Sep 2014 i opened fund management account with IBCFX amount 10,000$ account # 26451 up to today they never issued my withdrawal request, not answering my emails, their numbers are fake or internet line, never contacting me and the account is active with equity 18000$.

They Scammed me and 3 other friends in Kuwait. I have lot of critical information about them and their actual location and physical address and documents that proves their true identity, owners real name and address those information will help any victim to open court case against them or the owner in particular.I will release those info if they dont return my money.

When you say fund management you mean they also managed your money? It is very risky to allow your broker (which happened to be a market maker) to trade on your behalf, needless to say they don't even have a fund management license by anyone.

This critical information you have about them is known for all, they are in Israel and the owner name is Nizar Alemi which is also the owner of the scam broker IHForex. Releasing this information did nothing so far as they appear to be shameless scam broker.

How did you deposit? If by a credit card then I suggest you to open a chargeback claim through your credit card issuer.

Also I suggest you to file an FPA court case Forex Scam Resolution and Trader's Money Recovery

Thank for your comment Master Yoda, I have official docs from Newzealand proves that Nizar is the owner of IhForex then changed the name to IBXFC and then lost registration in NewZealand, also i have his mobile # and physical address in Israel, if they dont cooperate i will post everything online, then victims can assign lawyers in Ghaza or Jordan and sue him in person and this what the group of victims will do in Kuwait if i release those info. last week IBCFX called me and approved a withdrawal request 6000$ and after that they opened 2 opposite oil deals 5 lots each eventually lead to loose all the money, I am sure they use demo fake accounts just to make us busy monitoring the progress. Now if they dont send me the remaining 4000$ i will be after them and will end them stroked off the Forex market.

Did you sent invitation to join this thread yet?

If no then send the request ASAP.

IBCFX-Victim- I hope you will get your money back ASAP

You are always welcome to share these proofs with us so less people will be scammed by them

I will invite IBCFX to join this thread, However I cant see their server in MetaTRader4 please check guy, i reported them before to metaTrader hope they blocked them or didn't renew their licence

Hola yo también soy una víctima de Ibcfx con 2 cuentas me podías dar esa información para poder denunciar legalmente muchas gracias, ya me dices y te paso mi correo o telf

Back