IBCFX not responding to my withdrawal request

AlfredoP

Recruit
I was contacted by Marco Rossi who has offered to begin to trade for me, even with small amounts. Convinced me to deposit the sum of € 500.00 to start. I lost all contact with him since June. A week ago I tried to take at least my money. I performed the withdrawal procedure but did not have any answers yet. Can anything be done to recover the money paid?

If the deposit was through a credit card within the past 6 months, then I suggests you to file a chargeback request through the card issuer.

Also, I suggests you to file an FPA court case so we can rank IBCFX as scam.

I was contacted by Marco Rossi who has offered to begin to trade for me, even with small amounts. Convinced me to deposit the sum of € 500.00 to start. I lost all contact with him since June. A week ago I tried to take at least my money. I performed the withdrawal procedure but did not have any answers yet. Can anything be done to recover the money paid?

For instant answer on your request, Go to live support (On their website) and discuss your issue with them. I`m sure you will get instant answer.

il deposito è avvenuto il 31/03/14. Quindi i 6 mesi sono passati. Qual'è la procedura per sottoporre la questione alla FPA ? Potresti spiegarmela semplicemente?

Saluti

IBCFX not responding to my withdrawal requests

I've deposited € 500,00 on IBCFX. I was contacted by Marco Rossi who has offered to begin to trade for me, even with small amounts. Convinced me to deposit the sum of € 500.00 to start. I lost all contact with him since June. A week ago I tried to take at least my money. I performed the withdrawal procedure but did not have any answers yet. Can anything be done to recover the money paid?

You should never ever allow your broker to trade on your behalf, it doesn't make any sense.

As for IBCFX it's a scam company and I suggest you to open an FPA traders court case

Back