IBCFX truffa?

piluf

Recruit
[langtitle=it]IBCFX truffa?[/langtitle]

Buongiorno
ho un conto IBCFX con 59000 euro.
Non riesco a fare prelievi. Ho provato a prelevare 5000 o 10000 o 30000 euro ma sempre con esito negativo.
I responsabili sono Angelo Costa (angelo@ibcfx.com) e Alessandro Rocca, ma non rispondono al telefono.
Cosa posso fare?
Grazie

Attachments

• withdrawal rejected.jpg
    withdrawal rejected.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 6
Ibcfx non risponde alla mie mail
Ho fatto 5 trasferimenti bancari:
05/29/2013 euro 10.000 from Banca Mediolanum
05/30/2013 euro 10.000 from Banca Mediolanum
06/27/2013 euro 7.500 from Banca Mediolanum
08/27/2013 euro 4.200 from Banca Mediolanum
10/31/2013 euro 14.000 from Banco Posta

Attachments

• mt4 11-13-2013.jpg
    mt4 11-13-2013.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 2
Did you send an email to every address you can find for IBCFX yet? Invite them join this thread and explain what is going on.

They are scammers. They keep all my my money. I was an IB, I have never had one Cent from them, but they say to my friends I gained 25% of their first deposit. All I wish now, is to see them arrested and their website closed. I've talked with Angelo COsta, Marco Rossi, Alessandro Rocca, Ruggero Rivera, Laura Bertinelli, Luca D'Angelo, Alessandro Toti. They all are scammers. I've just reported it to the Italian Police.

Ask your clients who signed up under you and couldn't withdraw to each leave a review and start a thread here in Scam Alerts.

Hello I’m Alexandra Volpi financial advisor of the IBCFX headquarters located in New Zelanda. IBCFX LTD. took note of the various problems mentioned in this forum and put me in charge to take care personally of each single problem exposed.
Therefore I will personally deal with each situation trying to solve the issues .Not being able to track back real names and not being able to know the number of the account, I urge all those who are waiting for clarification from our side please contact me at the following email address NZCentralOffice@ibcfx.com
It will be my priority to publish on this forum the progress of each case , certain of the goodwill of the administration to work in order to find out in depth and with objectivity about each issue raised, even where there is a suspicion of false truths ' exposed .
Thanking you
alexandra

Back