Yes I called them at +44 20 351 40207, but no response,
They saying, pass the message to my account manner to call back
But no call from them

How to invite them to join in this thread
I have only following id support@ibcfx.com" <support@ibcfx.com>,
"dealing@ibcfx.com" <dealing@ibcfx.com>,
"nzcentraloffice@ibcfx.com" <nzcentraloffice@ibcfx.com>,
Jessica Fernandes <jessicaf@ibcfx.com>

If you have any more email ids, pls forward to me?

How to invite them to join in this thread
I have only following id support@ibcfx.com" <support@ibcfx.com>,
"dealing@ibcfx.com" <dealing@ibcfx.com>,
"nzcentraloffice@ibcfx.com" <nzcentraloffice@ibcfx.com>,
Jessica Fernandes <jessicaf@ibcfx.com>

If you have any more email ids, pls forward to me?

To: (insert all of those email addresses and any others you can find on their website)

Subject: My withdrawal request ID 24162

Hello IBCFX people,

I have been waiting for my withdrawal since February. Since I can't seem to get an answer from you about why this hasn't been processed, I've opened a thread here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-ibcfx-withdrawal-issue-2-months-feb2014.html

Please join the discussion thread and explain what else is needed for me to get my money.

Sincerely,

Forex Forex have you filed a chargeback through the credit card company and a refund through the processor as I have suggested you?

Forex Forex have you filed a chargeback through the credit card company and a refund through the processor as I have suggested you?

Yes I already talk to credit card department, but they say once the card charged, cannot revert back...

Call back and ask to speak to someone in the fraud department. Visa, MasterCard, and most other cards do permit the issuing bank to make chargebacks if the circumstances warrant it. A new person doing general support may not understand this.

You must explain the CC company your side of the story.

Another way is to contact their credit card processor for a refund, I have checked their site and they work with this processor Gate2Shop Payments

Hi Eddiger,
Today I called credit card customer care and charge against the merchant (IBCFX)
So they say the refund will take roughly around 3 to 4 months

Can u confirm, is this the way to get my money from ibcfx???

If the credit card company believes the chargeback of your deposit is justified, they should begin processing it. IBCFX will have the right to dispute the chargeback, but will have to convince the credit card company to believe their side.

Try to get a reference number from the credit card company and check back with them once every week or two to see if they require any additional information from you.

Back