IBCFX_fraud

Luca2588

Private
[langtitle=it]IBCFX_fraud[/langtitle]

Good morning, I am Luca and I'm writing a new thread because I have a big issue with IBCFX. I asked to withdraw my money at the beginning of October from my trading account n.20754. To withdraw money, I gave up all my profits and the financial conditions. My request of withdrawal was n.684. In the middle of October the Comapany allowed me to withdraw my money and on October 24th my money was withdrawed from my trading account. Since last October 24th I haven't received money yet. My account manager is Angelo Costa and his head is Alessandro Costa. I have asked a lot of time at least CRO number of the bank transfer, but my account manager has not been able to give me any indication. It's a fraud. I repeat, I cannot see money neither on my trading account nor my bank account. Please give me an help. Luca

Hello my name is Gennaro and my story is similar to that, I made a deposit, and after some profits I requested several time a withdrawal. First my request was refused, than was accepted (by email), but after 2 weeks my money is not on my bank account neither on my metatrader account. No tracks, no swift. My manager Account Angelo Costa is no more available, he's not on skype, he is never in the office, and no longer responds to my emails.
No one inside IBCFX is able to answer to my question or fix or solve my issue. I talked with Alessandro Toti, Marco Rossi, Alessandro Rocca, they all agree to steal money. I managed some accounts for my friends, and same story: every request is refused, Always without provide any kind of reason. I hope this could help people to keep away from this scammer!

Luca2588, go ahead and send a message to every address you can find for IBCFX. Invite them to come to this thread and explaine what is going on.

ciao a tutti,ho visto queste lamentele e sono molto preoccupata perche' neanche io riesco piu' a riprendere i miei soldi,cosa possiamo fare?uniamo le forze.io non ho molto ma dobbiamo fermare sta gentaglia di account manager che ci raccontano un sacco di bugie e soprattutto fare in modo che chiudano i battenti e che vengano banditi in modo che non possano piu' lavorare con altri broker e ricominciare a truffare la gente.una bella denuncia alla CONSOB contro la societa' e con nomi e cognomi degli account manager non e' sufficente?

Stop these scammers: andrea toti, marco rossi, alessandro rocca, angelo costa. Reported the scam to the state police, will not help to recover the money but maybe it will stop them.
Denunciate come ho fatto io alla Polizia Postale!

Hello everyone, I 'm referring to my previous posts on the forum made during the last month and half. As I said in my first speech, I would have reported on this forum all the occurred updates (both positive and negative). I'm happy to tell you that, after the first difficulties faced by contacting the company, I was able to restore a direct contact with Mr. Angelo Costa finally. Thanks to Angelo Costa i was informed of the reasons linked to the slowdown and we came to the conclusion that the company would have sent back the 75% of the deposited capital within November 30th. As agreed with Angelo Costa, i received a bank transfer last November 29th. I have to say that, since the resolution of the matter, it has passed no more than 2 days to receive back money. Have a good day. Luca

Hello everyone, I 'm referring to my previous posts on the forum made during the last month and half. As I said in my first speech, I would have reported on this forum all the occurred updates (both positive and negative). I'm happy to tell you that, after the first difficulties faced by contacting the company, I was able to restore a direct contact with Mr. Angelo Costa finally. Thanks to Angelo Costa i was informed of the reasons linked to the slowdown and we came to the conclusion that the company would have sent back the 75% of the deposited capital within November 30th. As agreed with Angelo Costa, i received a bank transfer last November 29th. I have to say that, since the resolution of the matter, it has passed no more than 2 days to receive back money. Have a good day. Luca

I don't get it, why you're not getting all your money back?

Back