• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ic market is bucket shop & scammer broker

I am having an issue with a company

psunardi

Corporal
I did leave them a bad review here ICMarkets because i found , icmarket is a bucket shop broker

1 They trade again you and wipe out your account using price that did not exist in their mt 4 graph.
2 they have 2 server that display different price at the same time ( one in hongkong dc another one in usa ).price lag for 1 s- 1 minute .
3 their mt4 server display different price at different time frame at the same time
4 customer support is very bad, they always answer you question with fooling around answer .
5 They are also market maker , hunting stoplose

I did leave them a bad review here ICMarkets because i found , icmarket is a bucket shop broker

1 They trade again you and wipe out your account using price that did not exist in their mt 4 graph.
2 they have 2 server that display different price at the same time ( one in hongkong dc another one in usa ).price lag for 1 s- 1 minute .
3 their mt4 server display different price at different time frame at the same time
4 customer support is very bad, they always answer you question with fooling around answer .
5 They are also market maker , hunting stoplose

Do you have any evidence to prove that?

ok, i show you video proof that i capture in two different location . one in my computer in indonesia , another one in my dedicated server in usa
[video]http://jmp.sh/rzjPVLL[/video]

Hello I had same problem with them last year... Noticed their prices on different platforms (mt4 and ctrader) NOT same sometimes and did not know which was the correct price to trade (none of the price match those on other brokers/websites). And when I entered a trade, the entry price is NOT the same as what I see on screen - slippage or requote idk but NOT news time though. Different prices.jpg

Sometimes its so bad, the difference will be 30 pips... cant figure out why, and when report as usual get all sorts of excuses... I understand how you feel. Did they solve your problem? If no, you should write to Financial Ombudsman Services too like I did.

Dear FPA, please take note:

Update from FOS today - Mr Andrew their director has mentioned he is pretty displeased with my "vigilante" actions at defamation or whatever, and may be considering "legal action". Apparently, warning people and helping other victims is considered that?

Copy paste: Furthermore, the client has engaged in "vigilante" efforts by posting false and defamatory information on-line, we are currently consider legal action against the client in regarding this.

Have written back, for him to explain why his staff Sung Choi claimed ICM is the "only true ECN in Australia and globally", and why they say ASIC is their auditor etc. Also trying to find out, why they keep advertising to be true ECN when PDS states they counter trade/hedge against all clients (same as etoro, who at least admits to be MM). So far, no reply on these main concerns.

Also, some people in forexfactory did earlier mention they were etoro, too bad I didnt listen. did a search again see https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/R...nRegisters.jspx?_adf.ctrl-state=1d9nbmtxt5_45

Do check World's Largest Social Trading & Investment Network | eToro also you will see it says to contact ICM if you have any queries or concerns. (bottom left). Again, if they are not the same, why does the URL say that? Apparently, this is "defamation" according to Mr Andrew...

icmarket server bad server

i submit 3 screen shot that show different price from icmarkets server
icmarket have 4 server , my account have signed to icmarkets live server2 . icmarkets liveserver 2 also have 2 server ,one in hongkong dc and another one is main server at USA. This 2 server show different price and lag when news release.

1 ICmarkets usa server.jpg : chf/jpy 1 graph in that my mt4 program connected to main server
2 ICmakets Mycomputer.jpg : chf/jpy 1 minute graph that my mt4 program connected to Hongkong dc server
3 ICMarket graph.jpg : chf/jpy 1 minute graph send by icmarket support team leader mr sun choi
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnailsicmarket-mycomputerjpg.jpgicmarket-usa-server.jpggraph.jpg

icmarket bad server

i submit 3 screen shot that show different price from icmarkets server
icmarket have 4 server , my account have signed to icmarkets live server2 . icmarkets liveserver 2 also have 2 server ,one in hongkong dc and another one is main server at USA. This 2 server show different price and lag when news release.

1 ICmarkets usa server.jpg : chf/jpy 1 graph in that my mt4 program connected to main server
2 ICmakets Mycomputer.jpg : chf/jpy 1 minute graph that my mt4 program connected to Hongkong dc server
3 ICMarket graph.jpg : chf/jpy 1 minute graph send by icmarket support team leader mr sun choi
Attached Thumbnails Attached ThumbnailsView attachment 18281View attachment 18282View attachment 18283

I suggest you to invite IC to reply to this thread.

Difference in prices is possible especially in news time, anyway if the prices should be corrected later on.

Back