IC Market Scam Alert!!!

there is no right or wrong trading system, and even the most successful trader, they never judge others, yet there are people who love to do it.

To all traders looking for opinion, feedback, report, to decide to trade with IC Market,

I dont know if USD12843 is alot or nothing to you, but that is the amount of money that I've lost by trusting them, putting them on top of my broker list, and when things happen they denied to take responsibility. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?
- As I know from other traders, they sent the notification about changing leverage in a very short period of time (approximately 2 days).
- They did on purpose use very ineffective way (in term of how urgent the information is) of communication, and giving very limited time to inform clients about such important information that will affect clients accounts.
- They denied taking responsibility, repeatedly saying nothing wrong from their side, there is no fault from IC Market.
- As the consequence of using such communication method, there are some traders who get the notification, and there are some who do not.
- Those who do not receive the message, has zero preparation for it, thus it is very dangerous for such major factor change in trading.

As @Darshana Guruge mentioned early, you are right my margin that time around 120%, but that is not the case to discuss. I DID NOT get any notification from IC Market, to make things clear I've offered them to check using real time solution but they denied and rejected the offer. As they claimed "nothing wrong from our side", couldn't be able to deliver the important message to clients before IC Market do the thing that potentially blow off client's account, is nothing wrong?

Look at general picture, can you smell somethings fishy? I will leave the judge to you.

From my side, now I'm trying to gather all available evidences and send directly to their regulator.
Any other suggestions or advice for this case to fight against broker doing tricks to traders is highly appreciated.
If you know other popular forum, blog, social network group about forex, please leave a comment.

Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns, questions regarding to IC Market and its unethical behavior in this case, my email: liam.nguyen.95@gmail.com

Ok, i looked at your case again and found something interesting, I received the massage at 16:03 / 2017.05.03, In your mt4 photo i see a new registration at 14:01 / 2017.05.04, So assuming that's the mt4 account you used to threw away $12k, You registered after their mail.... You registered your first account account 2017.03.22 i don't know you used it or simply abandoned it. You might need to see that account received any massages.

You started using mt4 new account hours after they sent mails, so obviously you don't see it in mt4

For Email , They might removed you from their contact list if you stayed inactive till 2nd registration, i think this is what happened ......(but it might went to spam folder or promo page or simply lost,try to ask gmail to give all info, this might help you)

About 2 registrations, if you paid attention at one of those photos in the first post which there are information about accounts, leverage, type of account, account number, etc, you will see that I have 2 accounts, one is ECN and the other one is standard, the one on top is of course the first account been created on 2017.03.22 and if you check the account number on the other photos clearly it is the one I lodged this report for.

So far no response from ICMarket, I did email their compliance email address as well but no reply after a week, I assume they crossed me out off their customer list and ignore all inquiry, what on earth an ethical broker.
Anyone, if you also has bad experience with ICMarket, lets form a group, they may ignore an individual, but they cant turn blind eye to a group of individual.
My email liam.nguyen.95@gmail.com

You have sent a message to their compliance department. At this point the next step is to file a complaint with the Australian Financial Ombudsman Service. If you can prove that you did not receive notification, you may be entitled to some compensation on some of your positions.

You can also file a misconduct report with ASIC, but they are unlikely to do anything. You're much better off with Au's FOS first. Also, you can also submit a traders court case here on FPA.

I will say that as a professional trader, you must take the responsibility of being aware of upcoming news events and anticipate how the broker will respond. Especially a hybrid a/b book broker like IC Markets. No one else will care about your money more than you will.

An all-agency broker rarely even gives out leverage past 1:100 anyway, unless you go through a risk assessment. And they will definitely alert clients of any leverage changes via email and usually through at least one forum/blog channel. Usually 2 or more email alerts.

Below is a chat I had with IC Markets today wherein they admit that the spread can go to 50 pips, which it did and took me out of what would have been a profitable trade. IC Markets are truly the bottom of the barrel when it comes to brokers, even more so because of their sickening replies in defense of their criminal behaviour.

Attachments

• ICBucketshop.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 24
I would much rather go with an honest Market Maker any day, at least then you have a chance.

Below is a chat I had with IC Markets today wherein they admit that the spread can go to 50 pips, which it did and took me out of what would have been a profitable trade. IC Markets are truly the bottom of the barrel when it comes to brokers, even more so because of their sickening replies in defense of their criminal behaviour.
yes there very doggey im getting video evidence use in court

Enough is enough. This broker is amazing in providing almost everything. But, when it comes down to Withdrawals, they will make full use of its power to ensure that you would never get paid. The reasons provided by the broker could be in their own favor and at times are illogical.

Back