Resolved: IC MARKETS DONT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR TRADING

The_onesie_trader

Private, 1st Class
hi so im a full time trader have the best of the best comps ect I was having issues with my last broker and found out they weren't registered in Australia and it was a shell company, so after doing 2000% growth with them and starting to get issues I seeked a new broker..

I spoke with ic markets they said they where regulated in Australia they accept ea's robots ect (which I use a ea to manage my trade once im in and I go about my day)

so to start with I noticed twice my trades would be over 15% positive on equity they didn't hit tps and theyd be shut.. I questioned this and was told somone from my ip address had shut them.. (unless my 14 week puppy can jump onto my chair and close my trades and not do anything else with his little paws. or someone could of broken in and done it I suppose and taken nothing)
OR
ic markets risk desk closed these trades to handle there risk for the day and keep there numbers in line.. yet they cant be honest about anything..

so above theyre happy to shut trades on u.. which ive noticed in another persons review..
yet they go slipping ea's that try and close trades and margin call your account multiple times.. I have brought this up over and over again yet they said I just needed a vps.. ( a vps doesn't stop them from doing dodgy things) I got a vps and this vps was frozen with my feed this week for 10min..

ic markets being the dodgy broker they are said theyd happly refund any trades affected so I said there was one open and threw them a bone to look at my account and say yerp this trade was open when we had issues and give me a refund yet instead they play the dumb card AGAIN and say aww we cant see any trades that where open at the time.. I have a full video as I funded another account to catch them at there games so they could stop playing the dumb card.. there feed was frozen for two 5min candles I even sent them a photo comparing this issue and they still don't think its possible and just feed me rubbish..

aldo from customer support told me the issues ive had in the past aren't the same as feed issues ( yet how would a ea not be able to close trades at neg 10 pips and they just keep on rejecting the close of the trades until them margin call)..

I also noticed the same support staff commenting on other posts that say they have the same issues as me yet they weren't open and honest with me with the issues they just ignored my issues..

I've also found on my log where they add 1m and 5m candles so they're changing the charts after they've been printed, how would a ecn broker do this tho if its not manipulated

ASIC has a dishonesty clause that came out early this year and this would fall under it.. you ask a question say u have this issue and they ignore it say they don't know yet forget to mention others have the same issue with there brokerage firm..

I also contacted a coder the other day asked if they had seen this issue before and before I could mention the brokers name they said only with ic markets.. yet they don't know and just rape your accounts and pretend its okay todo so as they're a ecn broker..

please view this video shows what can be done to any mt4 account ecn stp or any other account so please don't trust this broker as they should be shut down

long story short ic markets will lie and manipulate your account and take your equity
they state Average execution times of under 40ms unless they don't want to shut your trades
and that u can run eas and robots yet that's also a lie and miss leading as its cost me over 20k

ive had it with customer support and ive noticed people having the same issues yet they play the dumb card..

id like my deposits refunded or I will be taking these videos of your manipulation as far as they need to go

please see photo of the
chart difference on the 5m chart where they froze my feed high lighted part is different and missing 2 5m candles
imported bars
my ea closing being rejected and I couldn't click to close these trades either (pure manipulation blocking my ea from running)
and a photo of my ea closing trades as normal as it does sometimes yet others it gets rejected and they margin call u after hours of rejecting the ea

also attached are there false claims and miss leading information on there website

id like a full refund of my deposits you've had months tobe honest with me yet all u have done is waste my time and cost my business gains..

Attachments

• ic markets chart freezing candle manipulation.PNG
    ic markets chart freezing candle manipulation.PNG
    134 KB · Views: 226
  • gu bars imported 1m.PNG
    gu bars imported 1m.PNG
    6.3 KB · Views: 205
  • gu bars imported.PNG
    gu bars imported.PNG
    3.4 KB · Views: 163
  • gu bars imported 5m.PNG
    gu bars imported 5m.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 180
  • ic markets issuessssss.PNG
    ic markets issuessssss.PNG
    161.8 KB · Views: 183
  • ea closing trades normal.PNG
    ea closing trades normal.PNG
    23.1 KB · Views: 180
  • false claims on website.PNG
    false claims on website.PNG
    50.7 KB · Views: 156
  • false claims on website  2.PNG
    false claims on website 2.PNG
    281.5 KB · Views: 140
  • false claims on website  1.PNG
    false claims on website 1.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 165
Alina Miniakhmetova what is your dumb pathetic balls breaking response going to be to this guy's issue? ^^^

Ok. a few things here

so to start with I noticed twice my trades would be over 15% positive on equity they didn't hit tps and theyd be shut.. I questioned this and was told somone from my ip address had shut them.. (unless my 14 week puppy can jump onto my chair and close my trades and not do anything else with his little paws. or someone could of broken in and done it I suppose and taken nothing)
OR
ic markets risk desk closed these trades to handle there risk for the day and keep there numbers in line.. yet they cant be honest about anything.......

please see photo of the
chart difference on the 5m chart where they froze my feed high lighted part is different and missing 2 5m candles
imported bars
my ea closing being rejected and I couldn't click to close these trades either (pure manipulation blocking my ea from running)
and a photo of my ea closing trades as normal as it does sometimes yet others it gets rejected and they margin call u after hours of rejecting the ea

Can you submit the journal logs (not expert logs) on the days(s) where the questionable trade closures took place? Any trade/account-related transaction is logged in the platform's journal log. Here is a screenshot of where to find journal log:

fpa mt4 journal tab.png fpa mt4 journal open log folder right click menu.png fpa mt4 journal logs windows explorer.png

Note: do not clear the journal logs until you have made a backup copy of them.

ic markets being the dodgy broker they are said theyd happly refund any trades affected so I said there was one open and threw them a bone to look at my account and say yerp this trade was open when we had issues and give me a refund yet instead they play the dumb card AGAIN and say aww we cant see any trades that where open at the time.. I have a full video as I funded another account to catch them at there games so they could stop playing the dumb card.. there feed was frozen for two 5min candles I even sent them a photo comparing this issue and they still don't think its possible and just feed me rubbish..

If you have any video recorded of these trading sessions (that happened on your account(s)), that would be VERY helpful.

I encourage you to screen video record all of your own trading sessions. I explain in this post more details. In the age of facebook, youtube, smartphones, etc we should all do this without any hesitation. Especially if you see the behavior happening multiple times. But even before the first misbehavior, this helps capture the sequence of misbehavior and makes it easy to identify any problems.

....ASIC has a dishonesty clause that came out early this year and this would fall under it.. you ask a question say u have this issue and they ignore it say they don't know yet forget to mention others have the same issue with there brokerage firm..

Can you provide a reference to this ASIC "dishonesty clause" that you speak of?

-----

please view this video shows what can be done to any mt4 account ecn stp or any other account so please don't trust this broker as they should be shut down

The video you presented is actually an older video demonstrating how the MetaQuotes's virtual dealer plugin works that was reuploaded. It can be done this way or with other backend software, but the end result is the same. Most people just assume a broker's advertising or what is put on their own webpages is enough. Or the fact that they offer 1:4000 leverage. Or signing up with an IB who has no other value add other than maybe to rebate some commissions. Many traders rarely take the time to see what the broker's business model is. They don't understand how regulation actually works and what the limitations are.

Take a look at this video that also shows manipulation.

See the claims made and the evidence presented. Hope this helps.

hi so im a full time trader have the best of the best comps ect I was having issues with my last broker and found out they weren't registered in Australia and it was a shell company, so after doing 2000% growth with them and starting to get issues I seeked a new broker..

I spoke with ic markets they said they where regulated in Australia they accept ea's robots ect (which I use a ea to manage my trade once im in and I go about my day)

OR
ic markets risk desk closed these trades to handle there risk for the day and keep there numbers in line.. yet they cant be honest about anything..

so above theyre happy to shut trades on u.. which ive noticed in another persons review..
yet they go slipping ea's that try and close trades and margin call your account multiple times.. I have brought this up over and over again yet they said I just needed a vps.. ( a vps doesn't stop them from doing dodgy things) I got a vps and this vps was frozen with my feed this week for 10min..

aldo from customer support told me the issues ive had in the past aren't the same as feed issues ( yet how would a ea not be able to close trades at neg 10 pips and they just keep on rejecting the close of the trades until them margin call)..

I also noticed the same support staff commenting on other posts that say they have the same issues as me yet they weren't open and honest with me with the issues they just ignored my issues..

I've also found on my log where they add 1m and 5m candles so they're changing the charts after they've been printed, how would a ecn broker do this tho if its not manipulated

ASIC has a dishonesty clause that came out early this year and this would fall under it.. you ask a question say u have this issue and they ignore it say they don't know yet forget to mention others have the same issue with there brokerage firm..

I also contacted a coder the other day asked if they had seen this issue before and before I could mention the brokers name they said only with ic markets.. yet they don't know and just rape your accounts and pretend its okay todo so as they're a ecn broker..

long story short ic markets will lie and manipulate your account and take your equity
they state Average execution times of under 40ms unless they don't want to shut your trades
and that u can run eas and robots yet that's also a lie and miss leading as its cost me over 20k

ive had it with customer support and ive noticed people having the same issues yet they play the dumb card..

id like my deposits refunded or I will be taking these videos of your manipulation as far as they need to go

please see photo of the
imported bars

also attached are there false claims and miss leading information on there website

id like a full refund of my deposits you've had months tobe honest with me yet all u have done is waste my time and cost my business gains..

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.icmarkets.com/client-area/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/www.icmarkets.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/icmarkets

(Click on more and you will find write review option there)

https://twitter.com/IC_Markets

https://plus.google.com/+Icmarketsforex

https://www.youtube.com/user/ICMarkets

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you gotsolution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Ok. a few things here

Can you submit the journal logs (not expert logs) on the days(s) where the questionable trade closures took place? Any trade/account-related transaction is logged in the platform's journal log. Here is a screenshot of where to find journal log:

View attachment 42440 View attachment 42441 View attachment 42442

Note: do not clear the journal logs until you have made a backup copy of them.

If you have any video recorded of these trading sessions (that happened on your account(s)), that would be VERY helpful.

I encourage you to screen video record all of your own trading sessions. I explain in this post more details. In the age of facebook, youtube, smartphones, etc we should all do this without any hesitation. Especially if you see the behavior happening multiple times. But even before the first misbehavior, this helps capture the sequence of misbehavior and makes it easy to identify any problems.

Can you provide a reference to this ASIC "dishonesty clause" that you speak of?

-----

The video you presented is actually an older video demonstrating how the MetaQuotes's virtual dealer plugin works that was reuploaded. It can be done this way or with other backend software, but the end result is the same. Most people just assume a broker's advertising or what is put on their own webpages is enough. Or the fact that they offer 1:4000 leverage. Or signing up with an IB who has no other value add other than maybe to rebate some commissions. Many traders rarely take the time to see what the broker's business model is. They don't understand how regulation actually works and what the limitations are.

Take a look at this video that also shows manipulation.

See the claims made and the evidence presented. Hope this helps.

thanks for that, I do have a video of the freezing of charts off my phone and showing my ea not being able to close the trades.. how would I upload as there over the size limit?

please see attached dishonest is now seen as anyone would see, ie a lie or miss leading, like them saying u can run ea's on there website yet there's a lot of issues with ea's and when asked they don't tell u others have had issues and just act dumb

or posting fake reviews would come under being dishonest

I have invited them to this link the other day

I do remember my bank contacting me when I made the first transaction to them so im guessing more aussies have had issues with them but said nothing

Attachments

• dishonest clause wording.PNG
    dishonest clause wording.PNG
    181 KB · Views: 75
  • dishonest clause.PNG
    dishonest clause.PNG
    70.5 KB · Views: 75
  • ic markets fake reviews.PNG
    ic markets fake reviews.PNG
    64.3 KB · Views: 73
thanks for that, I do have a video of the freezing of charts off my phone and showing my ea not being able to close the trades.. how would I upload as there over the size limit?

You either upload to a video hosting service and embed it here (youtube, vimeo, facebook, etc)
or
use a cloud storage with shareable links (dropbox, google drive, oneDrive, etc).

With either method, you can check if the link is viewable/sharable to others by opening the embedded page (or direct link) in a Private/Incognito window. If it still plays, then it should play for anyone who opens the same link.

----

I always recommend people use screen recording software directly on the device they are trading from; the picture will be clearest this way and it is passive once setup (you can still interact with platform). A separate camera is a last resort, as it is more difficult to get clear footage and interact with the trading platform.

But it is better than nothing as long as it is clear.

I have invited them to this link the other day

You can invite them privately via other channels, but for scam alerts you must use the "Edit Company Invitation" invite tool located at the top and bottom of this thread. This tutorial includes a screenshot: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

You must wait 96 hours from the OP (and possibly make at least one more reply to this thread) before the tool becomes usable.

You either upload to a video hosting service and embed it here (youtube, vimeo, facebook, etc)
or
use a cloud storage with shareable links (dropbox, google drive, oneDrive, etc).

With either method, you can check if the link is viewable/sharable to others by opening the embedded page (or direct link) in a Private/Incognito window. If it still plays, then it should play for anyone who opens the same link.

----

I always recommend people use screen recording software directly on the device they are trading from; the picture will be clearest this way and it is passive once setup (you can still interact with platform). A separate camera is a last resort, as it is more difficult to get clear footage and interact with the trading platform.

But it is better than nothing as long as it is clear.

You can invite them privately via other channels, but for scam alerts you must use the "Edit Company Invitation" invite tool located at the top and bottom of this thread. This tutorial includes a screenshot: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

You must wait 96 hours from the OP (and possibly make at least one more reply to this thread) before the tool becomes usable.

this is the journal times and what was going on in the background when the two trades closed them selves..

the ea I use helped me make over 2000% on another mt4 account with no issues.. its a risk ea so only monitors the trades moves stoplosses doesn't place trades, as u can see on the log there where some trades that went to get placed or something at 00

I spoke with Ruchi today, pretty much still playing the dumb card and the whole will replace any losses that are our fault, yet they cant even be honest and upfront about a trade that was open while they had the outage and haven't even said what time the outage was..

also mentioned that you should test eas on demo first.. yet when my feed was frozen there demo feed wasn't.. makes me wonder about a demo feed not being frozen but the live feed being frozen on a ecn network..

I had a message about how they cant manipulate trades on the ecn network.. yet mt4 is what there accounts are running on there's no ecn program so they can do what they like really..

still haven't explained how I had loaded bars in my journal either.. ive had another ecn broker change my candles 3 times on a 15m chart after they had been printed so the whole ecn network is a dishonesty thing as they can still change charts to suit them and there books...

example last week was pepperstones clearing there buys out and hitting stops before they moved higher for the day as they had to balance there books..
like closing trades in profit if there books might go out to much.. or hitting stops before shifting.. ic markets have a lot wilder chart then some brokers obviously banking stops before people go into profit its the name of the game really or they wouldn't get paid. but atleast they could be honest about it

ill sort out the videos this week and post..

and add Ruchi to the chat

Attachments

• ic journal time matching 15% trADE[2940].JPG
    ic journal time matching 15% trADE[2940].JPG
    197 KB · Views: 66

i forgot about this. Which VPS provider do you use? It is extremely rare for vps provider to go down. When recording, you would record with another [reliable] broker's live account side by side or cascaded to show the connection was working with other brokers. Also you could have a browser window open with the recording. Refresh manually or a website that tracks internet connectivity.

or posting fake reviews would come under being dishonest

I have seen some of the more sophisticated fake reviews (not difficult to do with outsourcing) as well as trolls that came to one thread and started slamming OP who made quite a profit before experiencing disconnects. IC Markets has had a rash of incidents recently and nearly all of them were preventable without having to resort to bucket shop tactics.

I keep telling people to put the bulk (or all) of their funds with a true agency model forex broker (there is only a handful of them).....time will tell if more retail traders start waking up from their compulsive gambler impulses to realize this.

I spoke with Ruchi today, pretty much still playing the dumb card and the whole will replace any losses that are our fault, yet they cant even be honest and upfront about a trade that was open while they had the outage and haven't even said what time the outage was..

Hopefully ASIC will require brokers to provide traders with full post-trade transparency within 24-48 hours of trader request some day. In the mean time, screen recording trading session with relevant tabs showing is the best way to preserve evidence.

I had a message about how they cant manipulate trades on the ecn network.. yet mt4 is what there accounts are running on there's no ecn program so they can do what they like really..

The term ECN is not regulated. So any broker can use it in their marketing campaigns. Traders should be researching who is behind a broker. Lots of b-bookers and hybrids that masquerade as being conflict-free. Only a handful are in practice.

or hitting stops before shifting.. ic markets have a lot wilder chart then some brokers obviously banking stops before people go into profit its the name of the game really or they wouldn't get paid. but atleast they could be honest about it

I would advise traders to always manage their take profit and stop losses privately (manually or using EA). This requires an always-on computer (vps) Setting your stop loss and tp with your broker is just asking for asymmetric slippage. If it was an exchange or a "real" ecn where the stops/limits are triggered fairly, following strict rules that applied to everyone equally, and with post-trade reporting available, then ok. But 99% of mt4 broker (including a-book) I would handle TP/SL myself and submit everything as a market order.

---------------------

this is the journal times and what was going on in the background when the two trades closed them selves..

I was hoping you would attach the text logs of the complete session....Or at least the times when the trades were opened and when they were closed. Can you show the screenshot journal log record of when you entered/opened those two trades?

Also attach the trading history (all tabs showing, disable "auto-arrange" and resize if needed) of the two auto-closed trades.

ill sort out the videos this week and post..

I'm sure the FPA community will look forward to that.

I can't comment on all the issues but the Experts logs that you posted does show that your Sentry EA is a bit dodgy. The orderclose function is clearly incorrectly coded. That is not a broker function, as the order is being rejected by the terminal without even being sent to the broker.

I can't comment on all the issues but the Experts logs that you posted does show that your Sentry EA is a bit dodgy. The orderclose function is clearly incorrectly coded. That is not a broker function, as the order is being rejected by the terminal without even being sent to the broker.

cheers for that, but if it wasn't coded properly it wouldn't be shutting other trades with out issues see attached one of the photos of the ea shutting at 10.1 pips

I ran a account from 5k to over 100k with no issues from another mt4 broker with the ea until I started getting my feed frozen and candles changed..

I think its more a freezing of feed issue.. or manipulation on the back end as even when my charts where frozen for two 5m candles my connection to server never dropped or showed up as no connection in my journal

Back