Resolved: IC MARKETS DONT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR TRADING

another video showing I was connected to servers yet my feed was frozen...
https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApPePy3hVUialDtfR5Eb62_BIuvx

when I requested the other charts that where checked from head of support she wouldn't provide them and referred me to compliance and wouldn't deal with me.. a bit childish catching head of support out on a lie then not wanting to deal with the lie the was told..

now they've given themselves 45 days to write up some dramatic lie about how someone trained in the forex industry couldn't see the manipulation on there ecn network..

its quiet sad a company like this has a Australian license..

I have invited them again.. three times now adding a new support or compliance person each time..
I wasn't even requesting money for my time being wasted manipulating my feed and causing me losses, I was only requesting my deposit amounts so my company could take my money and trade with a honest open broker not a lying manipulating broker, so now they have my company's equity its costing my company money every week day as I'm trading with a small account..

my charts attach shows they cant be a ecn network.. in there pdf it states there demo mirrors their live accounts as of course it would being a ecn network..
yet they don't..
so every statement that they lure traders in with is dishonest and a scam.. they're a market maker operation and target accounts if they're profitable change the back end of their mt4 accounts so its hard for any trader to make money, cant even run a robot or ea as they play games with your account..

I've added maheshika which is supposed tobe compliance I highly doubt they'll reply on here as they wont end up being honest about the manipulation and they wouldn't want to tell more lies on a forum..

demo 2 is inline with the market and every other broker.. yet the ones they provided me show the charts where manipulated at that time it affects every signal a trader or bot would place a trade against and obviously cant operate a account manually or with a ea if feed is manipulated

the funny thing is they pretend and be dishonest like I'm the only trader that had this issue then provided me a chart showing a lot of traders must of, unless they have only provided charts representing my accounts showing it was only my feeds that where

Maheshika if this was a ECN network I wouldn't have these charts showing the difference and your head of support would of provided me with the chart she lied about instead of referring me to u and not providing it..
I had already done the work for ic markets and gave u the difference yet for some reason I was offered 1k aud and some fake charts hoping id take the money and ignore the manipulation and none of my trades where ever looked into never heard back from the trade numbers that where supplied, yet id get a generic email about will pay back any losses due to our issues.. yet im still here with out money returned.. on the bottom of all emails it states ic markets true ecn that's fraud
demo accounts mirror live trading.PNG
15m chart d2.png
ic markets email.PNG

Attachments

• live 16 v demo 2.png
    live 16 v demo 2.png
    772.8 KB · Views: 26
  • ic markets provided 2.PNG
    ic markets provided 2.PNG
    880.8 KB · Views: 18
  • ic markets provided.PNG
    ic markets provided.PNG
    719.8 KB · Views: 19
  • ruchis lies.PNG
    ruchis lies.PNG
    336.6 KB · Views: 26
Yes there was a nda involved and it was settled

Can you advise the date this was settled?

It is always good to see FPA cases that are resolved. @FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator can you please mark the thread appropriately?

Also don't forget to update your review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/icmarkets-forex-brokers?per-page=50

Check out the latest think markets scam post tho that code change is amazinggg
I wanted to open an account with them, now maybe I wont

Have looked at it. I recommend looking at this article to understand more about how "true" agency model brokerages work.

Did you notice that IC markets has removed all references to the phrase "True ECN" from their website and advertising? This was shortly after the ASIC started a consultation on sweeping changes to CFD offerings.

Last edited:
Can you advise the date this was settled?

It is always good to see FPA cases that are resolved. @FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator can you please mark the thread appropriately?

Also don't forget to update your review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/icmarkets-forex-brokers?per-page=50

was ruffly start of October, i dont think my review should be updated they still did what they did.. yes the ecn was removed after i asked AFCA to provide trade logs of trades to show they went to liquidity providers..

i know how they work its illegal to place a plugin on a clients account

check out my Instagram story do_you_even a lot of insight to what went on ill try and make it into a youtube video and post the link

Have looked at it. I recommend looking at this article to understand more about how "true" agency model brokerages work.

Did you notice that IC markets has removed all references to the phrase "True ECN" from their website and advertising? This was shortly after the ASIC started a consultation on sweeping changes to CFD offerings.

Hi guys.. I got my full funds back..
Please note ic markets is now a raw spread not ecn broker..
There old stuff used to say no manipulation.. It's not mentioned now ‍♂️

Back