ic markets leverage and free margin problems

shah hussain

Private
i have 3k acount in icmarkets but my leverage is very low i put only some lots and its show me zero free margin for another trade i am using ic more then 2 years but now i wants to leave icmarkets forever for this leverage new policy check my screenshot of ic scams

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-11-25 at 12.38.25 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-25 at 12.38.25 AM (1).jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 16
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-11-24 at 7.55.43 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-24 at 7.55.43 PM.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 16
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-11-25 at 12.38.25 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-25 at 12.38.25 AM.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

shah hussain

Private
can u guys suggest me other good broker with same raw spread ecn spreads becz icmarket is no more good for trading

FPA Forums Team Note: Scam Alerts is for reporting and trying to resolve issues with companies, not for recommending companies. If someone recommends a company in a thread about a different company, that permanently ties the recommended company's name to a complaint about a different company. Anyone recommending an unrelated company in a Scam Alerts thread will be fed to Spam Cat.

If you want to discuss the merits of other brokers, please use the
Forex Company Comparisons folder.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
i have 3k acount in icmarkets but my leverage is very low i put only some lots and its show me zero free margin for another trade i am using ic more then 2 years but now i wants to leave icmarkets forever for this leverage new policy check my screenshot of ic scams

I assume that you are with IC Markets AU? Au brokers can only offer retail clients 1:30 max for major fx pairs + crosses. And the leverage is even less for exotics, stock/futures cfds, and crypto.

The 1st and 3rd screenshot seems to be the application to consider wholesale / professional clients. If you qualify, then you may get higher leverage. But you will also have no retail recourse should you have a problem with broker.

So if you were to qualify for wholesale / professional status, that should only be done with a brokerage you trust and understand 99-100% the type of business model they are running. Even as a retail trader, really you should only be using a brokerage that is trustworthy anyways.