IC Markets - perfect legit scam

But their mistakes did much more damage to me than just that and due to my desperation that moment I had accepted an agreement much less than I have lost. And I am not talking about profits I am talking about my investment only
That is well understood. I think many here have lost money and can identify with you. I am less concerned with the morality of the issue, but you do need to stick to the agreement.

If you feel you were unduly coerced into the agreement, that would be grounds for voiding the contract, but you should be willing to give the money back that they gave you.

On the other hand, if the agreement did not include a confidentiality clause, then you are free to post here. In either case, you need to take a stand.......either put up your case or delete the thread. You are sitting in no mans land at the moment where you are potentially in breach of your agreement but not actually giving the details. That is a no win situation for you.

Since they say and believe they have done nothing wrong and without admitting any wrongdoing they gave you this offer as "gesture of goodwill" So if they believe they didn't break any laws so they should not be afraid of any correspondence shared anywhere. This is transparency.Freedom of speech.

But their mistakes did much more damage to me than just that and due to my desperation that moment I had accepted an agreement much less than I have lost. And I am not talking about profits I am talking about my investment only

Sorry to hear about this, nobody likes to lose money, especially in the forex markets.

Please can you post screenshots of the day it happened of your MT4 and statement of history of trades when all this went down so we can see exactly what happened at that time...

Were you manual trading or using EA ?

Please explain how this came about, how many open trades you had, lots size, everything so we can understand...

Thanks in advance

Can't help but be concerned when you see things like this

I looked further. They usually give these offers as "gesture of goodwill" without admitting any fault, wrongdoing, misbehavior, negligence so there should not be any issue from their part.

You have freedom of speech under Australian law. if you were dealing with a small business under 10 employees and your information was inaccurate there could be a chance like "defamation" which costs thousands of dollars to prove it but for large firms, you are protected under Australian laws you get the chance to have your say against large firms and no one can touch your b... :)

Attachments

• defamasion.png
    defamasion.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi there,

I am not a lawyer and hence can’t comment on the legality of sharing your information.

However, from a moral point of view; I personally wouldn’t go against a remedial agreement that I have signed with a company; specially when they admitted their errors.

I think it goes against common decency. However, the choice is ultimately yours.

Pheniox

@Pheniox123. I'm with you about having morals and values in life but some of these brokers are running a rigged game with no morality at all.

It is literally like they empty your pocket and when you know you are suffering and deprecate to get your money back, they offer you 25% and ask you to write down and sign that you are happy and will never look back! There is no decency in these agreements.

They already know that many victims eventually surrender and not able to chase them forever.

@Cld_trade I spoke to my lawyer today regarding these agreements. He said "you are not bound NOT to share your views about the experiences which you have learned from investment in IC markets and their settlement offer"

You did not enter into a non-disclosure agreement as he stated.

He is a nice guy,I asked him to write a legal statement with references of Australian law. It will be ready by Saturday.

FPA or any other website has its own independent panels and experts in this area .So don't worry about any legal problems.

Sorry to hear about this, nobody likes to lose money, especially in the forex markets.

Please can you post screenshots of the day it happened of your MT4 and statement of history of trades when all this went down so we can see exactly what happened at that time...

Were you manual trading or using EA ?

Please explain how this came about, how many open trades you had, lots size, everything so we can understand...

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I will post everything in the following days

Back