• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IC Markets Problem When You Made Large Profits, They Won't Let You Withdraw Profits You Made

I am having an issue with a company

papaspike

Recruit
Hi guys, i made 130k+ in a day. Tried to withdraw 4k then they emailed me informing that they need to review and they are encountering some technical issue. Check screenshots below.

1682455689080.png

1682455717300.png

1682455761043.png

They get the 90k from my account just now.
1682455887646.png

Attachments

• 1682455623642.png
    1682455623642.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 147
Anyone here experienced the same thing? I find it quite unfair that you woke up early, risked big on you account on 1:1000 leverage and they will just find a reason for you not to get your profits. Not even my fault on the issues they were saying.

I noticed this price inefficiency too and have received the same email confirmation, and a lot of money has already been taken from my account.

Me and a friend are looking to seek legal action against this and it would be good for any traders who experienced this to come forward and drop me an email. I made an email address just for this, if you'd like to contact me it is:

TradeByTheLaw@gmail.com

(Yes, I did make a new account to send this message as I never felt I needed to post here before today)

Need to see the full trade history before jumping to any conclusions. Please upload it here from the mt4/mt5 DESKTOP version (not the mobile version)

Has been deducted all 130k profit? If was some quote mistake, it can be compared with the quote with other brokers, and if it is so, reduce the profit but not all the 130k.

Back