Ic markets problem with stops

jazzyy70

Recruit
IMPORTANT: I DON'T CONSIDER IC MARKETS AS SCAMS JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE OPINION BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED WITH ME FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK AND HOW TO PROCEED

I want to put this post because what happened to me with IC Markets not happened to me before. Overall I am happy with the platform and service but to drive on the merits. A few days twice lost money trying to trade events that generally know. I use a simple script with pending orders with very short stop about 2, 3 pips. I have used it hundreds of times with success and without problems because profits is about 30 40 pips which usually fill otherwise lose negligible amount. So at 0.2 lots stop - loss will not more than 5, 6 euros. But what happened - already 3 time waste amounts in the range of profits - 40, 50 eur which is impossible. And yesterday I saw what happened. trading Core Durable Goods Orders. Starting the news my stop pull itself down and I lost again. I was so shocked that I wrote a full with errors complaint to the IC Markets. Could such a large broker who is ECN to manipulate my stops? Could someone specifically to deal with minor player like me. When a person loses due own errors is one but when someone steals as it hurts in the entire universe brothers. So if anyone has any experience on this topic let me write, I will be grateful

Yes, it's really difficult to say ICMarkets is a scam because they will still process your withdrawals and generally operate and appear as an "okay" broker.
BUT, it's the little subtle things, like what you described that's going on inside ICMarkets which are very difficult to proof and to explain. With this broker, I had experience strange appearances of trade positions which left me scratching my head as to when I made that or those trades....all very subtle and difficult to pinpoint. Then I had prices being triggered on one account while the one on another doesn't get triggered....and the price on trades that were triggered went on to cause account stop-out. ICMarkets explained that away with "ask" & "bid" prices which are not recorded or shown on MT4 platform, but when I ask if the price did went up to those levels, why is the pending order on the other account wasn't triggered? ICMarkets couldn't and didn't provide an explanation.

As I have already posted here at the FPA and other forums, my accounts were stop-out were very unusual and strange and ICMarkets cannot explain that to me either and instead simply ignore the problem.

I would advice all Traders to be very cautious in trading with ICMarkets. It used to be a good broker, but since late last year, I started noticing some strange going-ons in my accounts with them and I should have listen to my gut-feeling about this broker....or at least take the complaints from other Traders more seriously.....instead, I even help to defend this broker!

IMPORTANT: I DON'T CONSIDER IC MARKETS AS SCAMS JUST WANT TO KNOW MORE OPINION BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED WITH ME FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK AND HOW TO PROCEED

I want to put this post because what happened to me with IC Markets not happened to me before. Overall I am happy with the platform and service but to drive on the merits. A few days twice lost money trying to trade events that generally know. I use a simple script with pending orders with very short stop about 2, 3 pips. I have used it hundreds of times with success and without problems because profits is about 30 40 pips which usually fill otherwise lose negligible amount. So at 0.2 lots stop - loss will not more than 5, 6 euros. But what happened - already 3 time waste amounts in the range of profits - 40, 50 eur which is impossible. And yesterday I saw what happened. trading Core Durable Goods Orders. Starting the news my stop pull itself down and I lost again. I was so shocked that I wrote a full with errors complaint to the IC Markets. Could such a large broker who is ECN to manipulate my stops? Could someone specifically to deal with minor player like me. When a person loses due own errors is one but when someone steals as it hurts in the entire universe brothers. So if anyone has any experience on this topic let me write, I will be grateful

That because icmarkets switch your order to different server with different price , Please look back at your mt4 journal which server you are connected at that moment and Please ask them to send your trade evidence . you can compare your own mt4 trading log with it

That because icmarkets switch your order to different server with different price , Please look back at your mt4 journal which server you are connected at that moment and Please ask them to send your trade evidence . you can compare your own mt4 trading log with it

Well, for traders who trust ICMarkets (like I did once-upon-a-time), they don't suspect that trick and only with hard evidence will the broker admit the "mistake" and "rectify" the problem.
Be weary of ICMarkets because this broker cannot be trusted too much.

So maybe this is not the right folder to ask that question, people might think negatively just from the fact the thread is on the scam folder...

So maybe this is not the right folder to ask that question, people might think negatively just from the fact the thread is on the scam folder...

For sometime now, ICMarkets' rep don't even bother to defend/explain their company's position here and in a number of other forums and so it rightly belongs to "Scam Alert" folder....meaning ICMarkets is a possible scam broker who subtly manipulate their clients' trading account & platform thought MT4 platform with their many plug-ins, and switching clients to one of their many servers with wider spreads.

Back