Fx Discounts and Rebates IC Markets Rebates; $1.50 / RTL

Surrealistik

Private, 1st Class
I'd ultimately decided to initiate an IB agreement with IC Markets after thoroughly researching this brokerage, and their trade environment. As far as I was able to determine, they offer the best overall trade environment in the retail Forex space so far as fund security, regulatory oversight, slippage, execution speed and spread go (doubly true for the EUR/USD and certain JPY pairs). Highly recommended.

As an IB though I certainly do not expect you to take my word for it for obvious reasons. Investigate IC Market's live and historic spreads at MyFXBook (including commission), and see how they compare to other brokers here:

Spreads | Myfxbook (note that with the following agreement, the IC Markets commission per round lot will be $1.50 or approximately more than 21% lower).

I also encourage you to consult the following threads and reviews:

FPA Reviews: IC Markets | International Capital Markets | ICMarkets.com.au reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Donna Forex Thread: IC MARKETS

That all said, my referrals get a $1.50 / RTL commission discount for their MT4 ECN accounts with IC Markets, a $0.61 / RTL commission discount for cTrader accounts and a 0.4 pip spread discount for MT4 Standard Accounts. All of these are discounted from the cost of your commission or your spread in real time (reducing them to $5.50 USD / RTL down from $7.00 / RTL for MT4 ECN, 1 pip spread to 0.6 pip spread for Standard Accounts, and $5.31 / RTL down from $6.00 / RTL for cTrader).

So, down to brass tacks: if you're interested in getting these discounts, use the following link to set up a new trading account, specifying Kyle (ID 1053) as your Introducing Broker/Referrer:
http://icmarkets.com/?camp=1053

Note that existing IC Markets clients are also eligible for my discounts! Simply e-mail support@icmarkets.com and ask them to enroll your account under Kyle, IB ID 1053

Definitely let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

For those who have signed up with me, please be sure to confirm your enrolment by e-mailing me with your name and account number(s) at ICMRebates@gmail.com.

For those concerned about privacy/confidentiality, this isn't strictly necessary, but it does help make sure you're getting the rebates you'd signed up for before problems arise.

If your rebates are somehow not being properly processed, you may also contact me at that e-mail with your name and IC Markets account number, and I will respond and investigate the matter on your behalf typically in less than 24 business hours.

High Volume Traders:

If you are a high volume trader, or expect to trade sustained high volumes in the near/immediate future, and are interested in using my IB services, please contact me at ICMRebates@gmail.com for further discussion. Depending on your expected or demonstrated lottage, you may be able to get a better rate via supplemental monthly rebates, though this is handled on a case by case basis and requires IC Markets approval/facilitation.

Note that volume is aggregated/combined between all of your accounts for the purpose of calculating it.

Cheers,
Kyle

EDIT: Please note that due to rebate rate standardization per IC Markets, my rebate/discount rate will unfortunately be required to decrease to $1.50 USD / RTL on Sunday November 3rd.

Note that existing clients and new clients that sign up on the date of or before November 3rd will retain my old $1.55 USD / RTL commission discount rate via grandfathering.

Hey guys, just a heads up that due to rebate rate standardization per IC Markets, my rebate/discount rate will unfortunately be required to decrease to $1.50 USD / RTL on Sunday November 3rd.

Note that existing clients and new clients that sign up on the date of or before November 3rd will retain my old $1.55 USD / RTL commission discount rate via grandfathering.

Some good news for clients of IC Markets and Global Prime; direct fund transfers between these two brokers is now available:

"IC Markets & Global Prime have come to a mutual agreement to allow fund transfers between both brokers. If you are a Global Prime client and would like to transfer funds across to IC Markets you can do so. If you are an IC Markets client and would like to transfer funds to Global Prime you can also do so. You'll still need to meet the conditions of both brokers to facilitate a B2B transfer - please speak to Global Prime or IC Markets if you require assistance with transferring funds between brokers."

I also offer $1.50 / RTL rebates and commission discounts for Global Prime here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ommission-discount-asic-regulated-broker.html

Just wanted to give a heads up that an additional MT4 server is in the process of being deployed at IC Markets, alongside a new proxy network. These initiatives should further improve execution speed, stability and fill quality at ICM.

Do you work only with them as an IB? I know that broker with whom I am trading, has very high especially combining it to the fees you posted here but still can you recommend form where should I start? And maybe there some difficulties I may faced?

I do work with IC Markets exclusively as an IB; that said, I feel that in practice and in truth my role is more expansive, and I serve as a customer service representative and account manager for my clients, often answering their questions and queries, and addressing their concerns while forwarding them to IC Markets' management.

As for your experience, which broker are you currently trading with now?

Last edited:
IC Markets has recently rolled out a fourth server to reduce load across its servers and further improve execution speed and quality.

Back