1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IC Markets refuses to pay my profits

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by TradexTrader, Dec 14, 2015.

1. ChrisSteve

ChrisSteve Recruit

Is there any update on this case? i have interests in knowing more, hope TrasexTrader got it solved and got his money back!

2. huangwanlin

huangwanlin Recruit

I also want to know what the case is now and what the result is. Can the question owner come out and answer it

FPA Forums Team Note: The thread began in 2015. The original poster in this thread has not logged in since the spring of 2017.

4evermaat likes this.
  3. The Reaper of F

The Reaper of F Private, 1st Class

Highly agreed, I managed to triple my account in less than 6 months. IC Markets decides to withhold my profits and even do all sorts of tricks to disable me from profiting. Chart manipulation, server freeze, and many more occurrences. Stay away from ICM.

4. 4evermaat

4evermaat Corporal

Did you open up your own scam alert thread and submit evidence of the profit theft?

FxMaster likes this.
  5. The Reaper of F

The Reaper of F Private, 1st Class

It's as of no use to do so. I've seen many opened up cases and never get resolved. Eventually, I will be the one who is targeted by ICM later on.

6. 4evermaat

4evermaat Corporal

That is a poor attitude to have. You should still follow the correct procedures and at least alert the community about a potential problem.

If you do end up filing a trader's court case, do not abandon it. Stick with it.