IC Markets refuses to pay my profits

My fellow had the same problem with them. He just run HFT EA (with the consent of support) but later it was recognized as illegal type of trading. WTF.. Now how we can trust words of support? Should we ask CEO directly :)

My fellow had the same problem with them. He just run HFT EA (with the consent of support) but later it was recognized as illegal type of trading. WTF.. Now how we can trust words of support? Should we ask CEO directly :)

Well, as already posted earlier on: ...the owners, as a Mathew, Sydney, Australia posted in the FPA review section: Stay away from this broker. I met the owner of this broker and he is a dead-set arrogant prick and their Support (as their Head of Dealing Desk Angus J. Walker readily & publicly admitted here at our FPA) are staffed with inexperienced personnel, how else can you expect I-See-Bucketshop to deal with their client's problems & issues?

The only way to deal with this bucketshop broker is to continuously highlight their shady dealings in forums and also to file a misconduct complaint to their regulator ASIC who, if there are sufficient complaints received, should then be compelled to conduct a more through investigation into the shady operation of this bucketshop broker.

Post your problems on I-See-Bucketshop in as many other forums as you can (e.g. Donnaforex, myFXbook, 100Forexbrokers, Babypips, etc) for more traders to be aware of this bucketshop broker manipulative & shady ways.

How can you contact their CEO directly? If I was CEO, I must be in a nightclub and spend your money :D

How can you contact their CEO directly? If I was CEO, I must be in a nightclub and spend your money :D

....especially since...... as Mathew, Sydney, Australia posted in the FPA review section: Stay away from this broker. I met the owner of this broker and ......he is a dead-set arrogant prick :D:p

Make certain to let the Ombudsman and ASIC know al the details about how the story kept changing over time.

A pricing error in cTrader might be valid - if it happened over a very short time period. I'd love to see how the owners of cTrader respond to a claim that the prices of many trades over a long time frame were incorrect.
IC Markets provided a letter from the CEO of Spotware (cTrader) where he states that: "Between May and June of this year, IC Markets and Spotware have identified an issue with delayed quotes being fed into their cTrader platform." So, they both (IC Markets and Spoware) are trying to get away with this by having me support all the consequences of their poor technological resources. Moreover, they are very vague in their desciption of the error by saying: "...between May and June..." - REALLY? COME ON!!! So basically, they have unknowingly pointed out what poor/unreliable services they offer to their clients. I bet that if I have lost money they would not have said anything!
PLEASE HELP ME FIND OUT ALL THE CLIENTS THAT WERE TRADING ON IC MARKETS DURING MAY AND JUNE OF 2015 SO WE CAN MAKE JUSTICE IN THIS CASE! THIS IS UNACCEPTALBLE! WE CAN'T LET THESE PEOPLE TO TAKE US AS FOOLS!

I contacted the CEO of IC Markets through LinkedIn but he did not respond. I wanted to have a personal talk with him but it seems like he is not interested. I bet he will be interested when IC Markets will be brought to court! I am not going to give up on this! If you know people who traded with IC Markets during May - June of this here please have them read this thread....we will make things straight.

I would like to see the proofs you have. Can you describe in detail what kind of strategy you were using? Like how long were the avg hold times of the trades?

I would also like to hear what the ASIC has to say about this. I do agree that a broker having tech problems for 2 months would not mention this until well after the fact. Why were other clients not emailed proactively? Why wasn't ASIC informed of these deficiencies proactively?

I traded with IC Markets earlier last year and they were a pretty reliable broker. But I am aware that they may not be as 'true of an ECN' as they lead others to believe. Who did they say was their prime broker or PoP?

I would like to see the proofs you have. Can you describe in detail what kind of strategy you were using? Like how long were the avg hold times of the trades?

I would also like to hear what the ASIC has to say about this. I do agree that a broker having tech problems for 2 months would not mention this until well after the fact. Why were other clients not emailed proactively? Why wasn't ASIC informed of these deficiencies proactively?

I traded with IC Markets earlier last year and they were a pretty reliable broker. But I am aware that they may not be as 'true of an ECN' as they lead others to believe. Who did they say was their prime broker or PoP?

My strategy was a scalping strategy.
I have not complaint to ASIC yet , only to Ombudsman but beware guys because these complaints are lasting forever since Ombudsman is trying to understand the both sides stories. I filed a complaint to Ombudsman against IC Markets in mid-May 2015 and I still don't have a final resolution.
I am uploading the letter from Spotware (cTrader) here so everybody can see that they acknowledged havnig a tehnical issue between May and June (this is a very long period).
I am asking for everybody here who has an account with IC Markets if they received any information regarding this technical issue from IC Markets.
In their T&Cs IC Markets has no liability towards their clients in any circumstances so IC Markets can , at any time, void your profits, saying that you benefited from a "manifest error" - - you have no chance of winning wiht IC MArkets!
I think IC Markets put me on their B book , hoping I would loose my money. I had a "true ECN account" but in the first response they sent to FOS they added a column where it is written B book. (see attachment). Their LP is Integral. I asked IC Markets to provide me with all of my orders' confirmations from Integral but they failed to provide even though in the Corporates Law it is specifically stated that they have to be transparent.

A book - Bbook.jpg Spotware letter.jpg

Back