IC Markets refuses to pay my profits

Is there any update on this case? i have interests in knowing more, hope TrasexTrader got it solved and got his money back!

Is there any update on this case? i have interests in knowing more, hope TrasexTrader got it solved and got his money back!
I also want to know what the case is now and what the result is. Can the question owner come out and answer it

FPA Forums Team Note: The thread began in 2015. The original poster in this thread has not logged in since the spring of 2017.

I see you are finally starting to have problems with them too... welcome to the club ;) this was bound to happen to all profitable traders someday. especially if you managed to double or triple your account in less than a year... suddenly you notice the weird stuffs happening (as I have described in big detail in my threads). screen freeze/hang, ctrader and mt4 showing 40 pips difference in price quotes, spreads unusually wide when near TP or SL although no news, etc.

based on my (and others) experience, FOS cant do much. Don't waste too much time with them. will only give you false hope. Additionally, if u did more research you would find out that FOS is funded by the finance industry and seriously who would bite the hand that feeds them? This is what Andrew Budzinski (the CEO, not Angus Walker) knows and thats why he is so complacent.

ASIC doesnt care too much either imo very "slack" regulator thats why so many scam brokers in AU. Now I finally understand why Australian CPA is lowly regarded (with suspicion) by employers here in finance industry.

Highly agreed, I managed to triple my account in less than 6 months. IC Markets decides to withhold my profits and even do all sorts of tricks to disable me from profiting. Chart manipulation, server freeze, and many more occurrences. Stay away from ICM.

Highly agreed, I managed to triple my account in less than 6 months. IC Markets decides to withhold my profits and even do all sorts of tricks to disable me from profiting. Chart manipulation, server freeze, and many more occurrences. Stay away from ICM.

Did you open up your own scam alert thread and submit evidence of the profit theft?

That is a poor attitude to have. You should still follow the correct procedures and at least alert the community about a potential problem.

If you do end up filing a trader's court case, do not abandon it. Stick with it.

any updates ? will they pay your money ?
Hi, i am fighting a case against ic markets and they are refusing to provode with logs ffrom the LP. Can you please quote or tell me the law under which they have to provide the logs. Thanks

Hi, i am fighting a case against ic markets and they are refusing to provode with logs ffrom the LP. Can you please quote or tell me the law under which they have to provide the logs. Thanks

Please open up your own independent scam alerts thread and submit any current evidence you have now.

Australia does not compel brokers to supply certain logs. That would certainly be a good idea though. But you can still complain to their Ombudsman, which is now AFCA.

I recommend recording your trading sessions using software like bandicam. Have the journal tab focused along with the chart and maybe the market watch.

Here is an example of what happens when you have recorded evidence:

Back