IC Markets removed my stop loss resulting in $4000 of extra losses

The compensation money has not yet arrived in my trading account,Am still waiting for them to Fund my trading account.

Could you actually post a screenshot (or attach acct statement) when it arrives in your trading account?

Can you also post a screenshot of the email offering compensation?

Also, can you withdraw this amount to your bank acct (or other withdrawal method) and upload a screenshot when you actually receive it?

Thank you.

My account as not been credited with any funds, seems its all bogus email again, thats what they are known for, below are the Final email that was sent
to me, pls read below
IC market final lies 1.JPG
IC market final lies 2.JPG
IC market final lies 3.JPG
IC market final lies 4.JPG

Interesting, but better call it artificial slippage…..and the rest is a lot of garbage talk, some also pretend trading CFD’s on underlying assets as Stocks will move the authentic stock price…..hi haaaa

(it did cost them a 500k fine

Gesture of good will, sounds good, let’s see the money coming :)

My account as not been credited with any funds, seems its all bogus email again, thats what they are known for, below are the Final email that was sent
to me, pls read belowView attachment 43096 View attachment 43097 View attachment 43098 View attachment 43099

Did you reply back to them accepting the $1700 offer or Final Response? If not, you should do that ASAP.

If you did, can you attach the response you made? Make sure the date/time of the email is showing.

Back